• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Spurs v Everton - Carling Cup 4th Round

Started by Fellainis Hairdresser, October 26, 2009, 07:43:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

.Rimbo.

I can see us getting a result actually.

The players have been given the hairdryer treatment after Bolton, Spurs lost their last game at home to Stoke, we'll have a few players back for it and we've enjoyed going there in recent times.

Can see us scraping something out a la West Ham 2 years ago. Not making a prediction though, score and team could be pretty much anything.
"You never know how long you are going to spend (at a Club) but what I can say is that I can see myself finishing my career at Everton ... I have been in other football Clubs and I’m telling you this is a special one. People say we are a family â€" we really are."

~ Mikel Arteta, November 2009

http://www.youtube.com/v/DBmZ61e_nVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1";>http://www.youtube.com/v/DBmZ61e_nVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344">

.Rimbo.

"You never know how long you are going to spend (at a Club) but what I can say is that I can see myself finishing my career at Everton ... I have been in other football Clubs and I’m telling you this is a special one. People say we are a family â€" we really are."

~ Mikel Arteta, November 2009

http://www.youtube.com/v/DBmZ61e_nVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1";>http://www.youtube.com/v/DBmZ61e_nVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344">

Mahoney

I'm scared to put a scoreline up...and to be honest, I'm not sure I want us to bother with the Carling Cup this (and I really never thought I would say that). I just think that the League and the Europa League are more important to us.

However, always the optimist I think we will play well and could sneak a win in normal time (2-1). However, If pushed to extra time (1-1 in normal time), we will lose 3-1.

Can anyone give an update on what players are fit to play...and as somebody else said, is it worth risking them?

Gash

As long as it doesn't go to extra time, after 3 games in 144 hours, the last thing we need is another 30 minutes. Any positive result will do me.

Vermillion

If we get the players that have been mentioned back and with Spurs having players like Defoe, King, Woodgate, Lennon (I think?), Modric and Krancjar unavailable, I think we can do this.
Also known as....
Goodison Gwladiator (Bluekipper)
Gwladiator (Blue moon)
K1LLSW1TCH93 (X-Box Live)

Upcoming...

Hollywood Undead / Escape The Fate - 6th December 09 (Manchester Academy)
Marilyn Manson / Turbonegro / Esoterica - 14th December 09 (Manchester Academy)
Paramore / You Me At Six - 16th December 09 (MEN Arena)
Green Day - 16th June 2010 (Lancashire County Cricket Ground)

Dublin Toffee

fuckin crouch ALWAYS scores against us

craigeverton1878

Quote from: DogsOfWarfuckin crouch ALWAYS scores against us

Cant be as bad as Les Fuckin' Ferdinand :bang:

edit: Anyone know his stats vs Everton??

They are illusions, tricks are what whores do for money.

Reids-Belly1

As far as i know, we're without King, Woodgate, Lennon, Krancjar and Defoe. Jenas is unlikely to be risked as he's on 4 bookings and we've got the North London derby on Saturday.

blargins

Well, whores will have their trinkets.

Reids-Belly1

Quote from: craigeverton1878
Quote from: DogsOfWarfuckin crouch ALWAYS scores against us

Cant be as bad as Les Fuckin' Ferdinand :bang:

edit: Anyone know his stats vs Everton??

Ferdinand's stats? I think it was something stupid like 14 goals in 9 games against you.

Vermillion

Be leaving for the coach soon, not looking forward to the trip.
Also known as....
Goodison Gwladiator (Bluekipper)
Gwladiator (Blue moon)
K1LLSW1TCH93 (X-Box Live)

Upcoming...

Hollywood Undead / Escape The Fate - 6th December 09 (Manchester Academy)
Marilyn Manson / Turbonegro / Esoterica - 14th December 09 (Manchester Academy)
Paramore / You Me At Six - 16th December 09 (MEN Arena)
Green Day - 16th June 2010 (Lancashire County Cricket Ground)

ToffeeBlue83

Saw this football blog that reckons Lennon might actually be fit for spurs - or should be at any rate.

Not confident about this one at all, its just come at the worse time, we could do with postponing our fixtures until we actually have some fit players

Gash

jamesb3484

According to the evening standard london's version of the echo crouch is struggling with a groin strain but they also have projected teams and 3 players in ours is wrong

MmmBlueBilyaletdinov

2-1 to us. A defender will score for us. Crouch will score for them. Saha FTW.
If Rodwell was a car, he'd be a Rolls Royce. He just oozes class.

"Joleon is arguably the best centre-half in the Premier League and can be for a number of years," - Mark Hughes

"Joleon Lescot wasn't even the best central defender at everton, Jagielka was their player of the season" - Pat Nevin

BlueРусский

1-2 to everton
I got a good feeling for this match
Blue Русский Blue Русский Blue Русский

BlueРусский

Blue Русский Blue Русский Blue Русский