• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

West Ham United vs. Everton

Started by fast lane, November 06, 2009, 08:30:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

applepie

good win with a poor team well done boys

.Rimbo.

Quote from: blueToffeeWow. Just yikes. Didn't half hang on.

3pts, but doesn't seem like we deserved it on the balance of this game - but we have deserved some luck this season.

Hopefully Saha isn't out for too long.

:o Did he go off?

And West Ham really must be sick to their back teeth of us!
"You never know how long you are going to spend (at a Club) but what I can say is that I can see myself finishing my career at Everton ... I have been in other football Clubs and I’m telling you this is a special one. People say we are a family â€" we really are."

~ Mikel Arteta, November 2009

http://www.youtube.com/v/DBmZ61e_nVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1";>http://www.youtube.com/v/DBmZ61e_nVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344">

Gash

I only saw the last half hour, what happened to Saha?

evertonjoe

Hopefully Saha will be back after the international break. West Ham must really really hate him thats 5 in 3 for him aginst them!

trendo

I have a name-day today :)
Thanks Everton. I hope nothing serious to Saha.
Cheers :)
I am so happy now.

NomadskiEFC

evertonjoe, I am in love with that woman in your avvy pic!

evertonjoe

Quoteevertonjoe, I am in love with that woman in your avvy pic!

Kristen Bell? It's not surprising she's awesome.

blueToffee

Quote from: Rimbinho
Quote from: blueToffeeWow. Just yikes. Didn't half hang on.

3pts, but doesn't seem like we deserved it on the balance of this game - but we have deserved some luck this season.

Hopefully Saha isn't out for too long.

:o Did he go off?

And West Ham really must be sick to their back teeth of us!

Yeah he did, about half way through the 2nd half I think. I believe it was a reoccurrence of the calf strain he had. He pulled up and had to come off...what that means for a recovery I don't know - he's probably been nursing it for a while.

At least the international break will give him a chance to recover. But we'll have to see what Baz Rathbone says...

Jonathon K

Quote from: Jonathon K2-1 Win , Baines Free Kick And Saha , :biggrin:

Got The Score N 1 Scorer Right  :)

sharpattack

That result papered over a lot of cracks

Jamokachi

Quote from: sharpattackThat result papered over a lot of cracks

Sometimes the manner of the win doesn't matter. All that's important is the three points.

Jamokachi