Started by Thom, November 22, 2009, 02:01:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

blargins

Well, whores will have their trinkets.

blargins

Goughie

Iv not got a stream and its killing me,
Does it look like were going to score again?
Im not the best, but im in the top 1!

richsingo

Apparently they've just cleared off the line. All Everton. One shot from them that Howard did well to save.

blargins

American Evertonian

Game over.  Baines had a free kick from 20 yards and hit it straight into the wall.  I think now might be the proper time to hit the panic button.

bravison

Even with all our late pressure we only managed to get 4 shots on goal in the whole game. Did not deserve anything from that game...
Bring back Beattie!

Endless, Nameless

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit... And that's just Jo.
"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

bluemanx3

im switching my phone off sunday and going for a walk in the hills

BDD

don't blame ya bud. tonight? cobblers. sunday? probbly cobblers judging by  tonight. lord help us blues.
\"Right on!\"

moysies ginner pubes

the worst thing i saw last night watching them walk off at half time (sat in the home end near the halfway line)

i counted no fewer than 6 of our lads walking off who were as clean as a whistle

lucas neil, yobo, yak, rodwell, saha, heitinga all wandered off like something out of a persil advert.

disgusting.

oh i'll start alreight. n when a do, i'll it dee dat ard, eif o one o thee legs u'll fall off.

ForzaItalia

I travelled up from Cambridge to watch that shower of shite. The first half performance was as bad as I have seen. I just can't believe how badly we defended in that first half. It was like watching the keystone cops.

We badly needed a leader last night, we need pip back in the anchor role in midfield. Rodwell is badly in need of a rest, we are relying too much on him.  

I know we have plenty of injuries but the eleven players that start the game should at least show some fight. Far too many went missing.

fast lane

Will we get to see the second half display, or the first one against Liverpool on Sunday?
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

fast lane

Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)