• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Why are the Evertonians who comment on the OS so often illiterate?

Started by Endless, Nameless, December 01, 2009, 11:50:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

4-ever-ton

This thread is hilarious - "This is why I avoid Bookface, Twatter and My 'self-indulgent' space..." its funny because it's true :P

I always have the sneaky suspicion that the "web master" of the OS secretly posts on the stuff himself, purposely 'dumming down' the grammar to make people think that only 'real scousers' comment. That may just be my over-active imagination though...

Ridge

I don't mind abbreviations, the interweb has a language of its own. Caps lock is a clear sign to not read whatever is written, especially safety signs and warnings. laugh out loud, for the win

Endless, Nameless

Another thing I've noticed is that on the OS when people vote for the game's MOTM, they clear winner is always the person who scored. Like todays game, the vast majority of the votes went to Bily, even though he was anonymous in the second half. Pienaar was our most influential player and Duffy made an amazing  debut with a couple of interceptions that prevented almost certain goals. And players like Hibbert who had to play out of position, but still did amazingly. No we'll ignore these factors and vote for the person who scored, because they are clearly the greatest.

NOTE: After re-reading that I have concluded that, I am indeed, an easily irratated snob :cool:
"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Gash

Quote from: saundawwwwwwwgthink this may have been the same culprit...

QuoteLETS GET A WIN TODAY BOYS AND YOU NEVER NO WE COULD FACE LIVERPOOL A LONG THE WAY AND KICK THEM OUT OFF THIS CUP GAME HAHA WOT A CHRISTMAS PREZEY THAT WOULD BE SO COME ON EVERTON LETS DO THIS C O Y B EVERTON 3 V AEK ATHENS 2 IN MOYES WE TRUST CCCCCC OOOOOO YYYYYY BBBBBB

I think he posts on here. Refers to everyone that disagrees with him as "bitch". :idunno:

craigeverton1878

Quote from: saundawwwwwwwgthink this may have been the same culprit...

QuoteLETS GET A WIN TODAY BOYS AND YOU NEVER NO WE COULD FACE LIVERPOOL A LONG THE WAY AND KICK THEM OUT OFF THIS CUP GAME HAHA WOT A CHRISTMAS PREZEY THAT WOULD BE SO COME ON EVERTON LETS DO THIS C O Y B EVERTON 3 V AEK ATHENS 2 IN MOYES WE TRUST CCCCCC OOOOOO YYYYYY BBBBBB

What a 'tard :bang:

They are illusions, tricks are what whores do for money.

BlueWool

Endless, Nameless

Oh lord. I have just seen another amazing addition on the OS:

QuoteCason Tang

Hope he can stay beyond March. But it is still good to have him instead of rushing Mikel to play in Jan. Mikel gets well soon and be match fit by March if not Jan. Also he can work as our creator when Pienaar is on duty for S. Africa.

:bang:
"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Endless, Nameless