• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Everton v Spurs!

Started by Fellainis Hairdresser, December 03, 2009, 08:21:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

blargins

Quote from: changWe were "fucked" on page 6 and 7 according to NSNO finest  :whistle:

Coleman - I hear Man U want him in January :bonk:

Well done every man in a blue shirt and also the fella in a green one :clap:
Well, we're not out of the woods yet and if Hibbert continues centre back against Chelsea, well I don't want to think of it.
Well, whores will have their trinkets.

blargins

moysies ginner pubes

blarg i think you might want to change your stream pal.

tony hibbert for one is not a CB but is doing an oustanding job by and large for us at present.

have a look at lucas neil and you might start to find where our problems are steming from.

oh i'll start alreight. n when a do, i'll it dee dat ard, eif o one o thee legs u'll fall off.

Confucius

Agree with MGp on this one Blarg. Hibbo is giving his all. Neil was a passenger. Is Fellaini winning you over MGP?
He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with stinky finger..

moysies ginner pubes

no not really confucius pal.

i know a lot of the game was played down the sides by both teams today but neither he nor rodwell did a lot today.

he is improving i will give him that but ideally he doesn't want to be starting every game.

oh i'll start alreight. n when a do, i'll it dee dat ard, eif o one o thee legs u'll fall off.

.Rimbo.

Quote from: .Rimbo.
Quote from: dax78I know confidence may be high after last night, but im not sure about only playing with 10 men danny

He's clearly playing 5-4-1 ;p

Howard

Neill Hibbert Duffy Baines

Pienaar Rodwell Fellaini Bilya

Cahill

Jo

2-2

Saha, Fellaini.

Almost. One player out in the starting line up (Yobo > Duffy). One goalscorer out (Cahill > Fellaini).
"You never know how long you are going to spend (at a Club) but what I can say is that I can see myself finishing my career at Everton ... I have been in other football Clubs and I’m telling you this is a special one. People say we are a family â€" we really are."

~ Mikel Arteta, November 2009

http://www.youtube.com/v/DBmZ61e_nVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1";>http://www.youtube.com/v/DBmZ61e_nVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344">

blargins

Hibbo maybe giving his all, but i can't wait to see him out of the team. Yobo doesn't give me as many heart attacks as Hibbert did today. Neill was just as bad, I agree.

Fellaini is coming along very well imo. Normally finds the player in space and is winning possession well too. Think he's going to get there.

Confucius

Fair comment MGP. He is loads better in the deeper role and played well today if not spectacular. Will be better with Heitinga next to him as more balls will be won and allow him to press forward more.
I agree with Hibbo as a squad player Blarg, as for Neill. less said the better
He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with stinky finger..

Nabel

I am a student in Australia, with no money, but the 7 months i saved up for my 1600 AUD return plane tix, so i could watch that game was totally worth it !!!

chang

Top effort Nabel, I hope you had a great experience at Goodison and in the city.......to think some so called "fans" who have the privilege of going every week were apparently walking out at 0-2.

Shame on them.

Benggg

Benggg