• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Everton v Spurs!

Started by Fellainis Hairdresser, December 03, 2009, 08:21:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cantoffee

I feel like Cahill might finally start scoring, and he'll do it in style, 3-2 win, Cahill with a brace and Saha with the other.

cantoffee

cad

All the evidence (our injury  list, etc.) seems to point to a problem day, but I think we'll sneak it by the odd goal.  COYB!! Fuck off you Spurs  :toss: s
veni veni veni

Endless, Nameless

Quote from: .Rimbo.
Quote from: CallumF73
Quote from: Gumpinio
Quote from: CallumF73Prediction time:

Howard
Neill Heitinga Hibbert Baines
Pienaar Fellaini Rodwell Bily
Cahill
Saha

Everton 1, Spurs 3 or  (being optimistic) Everton 2, Spurs 1.
I really can't see us keeping a clean sheet with a makeshift defence up against a team with the attacking talents of Spurs. I can see Crouch being a major problem also, so i really hope Distin comes back so we can reduce the height difference to 3 inches rather than 10 or so (Hibbert).

Is Rodwell fit yet?
Heitinga is definately suspended for the game, so your make shift defence just got a little worse.

SHIT. That's the second time i forgot about Heitinga. And I'll asume Rodders won't be playing.

Ammended:

Rathbone Moyes Hibbert Baines
Neill Pienaar Fellaini  Bily
Cahill
Saha

I think that's the best we could put out, eh?

Howard

Ball Boy 1 Ball Boy 2 Ball Boy 3 Ball Boy 4

Kenwright Elstone Rossy Moyes

Steward 1

Steward 2

Rathbone to come off the bench if we're trailing. Oh, take your boots as well.
I don't know. I think Elstone would be a good winger...
"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

blargins

I expect Kenwright will be doing the ball boys job while the ball boys are playing for us.

An ash tray will replace him in that line up.
Well, whores will have their trinkets.

fortune9

i heard yobo might be back?

Endless, Nameless

I think Kenwright should be in goal. He's more likely to get a shot in the face that way.
"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Meak

COYB... The Whitest Kids U' Know... youtube 'em!!!

toffee_scot

Quote from: CallumF73I think Kenwright should be in goal. He's more likely to get a shot in the face that way.

Or maybe he should be our midfield playmaker, he will know how to create plenty of space.

Deano Blue Boy

were going to win 2-0 or 2-1.
http://nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?339168.0

BLUE BOY BOOKMAKERS

takes bets on horses, dogs, football and boxing

want to bet, send me gold and as your comment put what your betting on and the odds (quoteing the source where you got it from)

to bet follow the link http://nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/gold_system/donate.php?Deano%20Blue%20Boy

Ridge

Blue_Tom

"I haven't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law." :doh:

dunkster

cant see us getting any more than a draw. gonna be a tough day.
[yt=width,height]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex thats make's me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN

"thats a lovely accent you have there....New Jersey?"
"no Austria"
"Austria!!!!.......Well gud-day mate. lets put another shrimp on the barbey" - DUMB AND DUMBER

Thom

Team has been announced:

Howard, Neill, Hibbert, Yobo, Baines, Pienaar, Fellaini, Rodwell, Billy, Cahill, Jo.

Hibbert is at centre back with Yobo allegedly. Not sure if that will be the case though.

Blue Kart0

Sloooow site made me double post.... Sorreh

Blue Kart0

Team is:

Howard
Neil Hibbert Yobo Baines
Pienaar Rodwell fellaini  Billy
Cahill
Jo

Blue Kart0