• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 12, 2021, 09:29:51 pm

Gold

Started by Gash, December 04, 2009, 04:20:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gash

Anyone else lost a ton of it? I've just noticed, I had over 100k. Now I'm stuck on 8000, and each time I get to 8000, it drops to 7250. :idunno:

Thats twice I've lost 100k, first time was during the great NSNO crash in January.

Gash

Si

there does seem to be an issue with the gold at the moment, but I've no idea what has caused it or why

will have a chat with the creator of it and see what is happening!
[blockquote=Bob Latchford]I’ve been on the pitch when a team-mate has been on the receiving end of stick from the terraces and it does distract you. It makes you feel uncomfortable and it has a negative impact on performances, when one of your mates is being barracked, it’s hard to focus on the job in hand.[/blockquote]

.Rimbo.

Credit crunch, innit.
"You never know how long you are going to spend (at a Club) but what I can say is that I can see myself finishing my career at Everton ... I have been in other football Clubs and I’m telling you this is a special one. People say we are a family â€" we really are."

~ Mikel Arteta, November 2009

http://www.youtube.com/v/DBmZ61e_nVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1";>http://www.youtube.com/v/DBmZ61e_nVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344">

Confucius

Recession hitting everyone hard. Call it the double dip
He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with stinky finger..

cad

I used to have the same problem. Can't think what I might have been saving it up for though  ;)

Have fun playing some Blackjack, Gash, at least you'll know where it went
veni veni veni

Gash

Quote from: cadI used to have the same problem. Can't think what I might have been saving it up for though  ;)

Have fun playing some Blackjack, Gash, at least you'll know where it went

I was saving up for a new house. :sulk:

Gash