• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Coleman MOM + If he's not our RB from now on Moyes needs slapping.

Started by blueToffee, December 06, 2009, 11:40:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Endless, Nameless

In one paper Lennon was voted the man of the match. And Coleman got rated a 7...
But almost all of the rest gave him MOTM and a high rating, as he desevered. In fact he would have deserved man of the match if he was a 28 year old veteran, the fact that it was his home debut and he is so inexperienced only elevates the level of recognition he should be receiving!
"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Endless, Nameless

"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

.Rimbo.

Quote from: moysies ginner pubes
Quote from: sixymackAs an irishman it makes me proud to see a young irish lad get stuck in and make the difference, take notes lucas neill coyb

glad someone else has noticed how fucking piss poor this clown is.

disgusts me to see him wear the royal blue. no passion, no commitment and no desire other than to fill his boots with dosh.

To say he was shit is fair enough; I agree. Got caught out far too many times and was the weak link in what was a makeshift back four yesterday, but to say he lacks passion and commitment, imo, is wide of the mark.

He's a fantastically passionate player. Look at all the 50/50s with Crouch he had yesterday. He's a rock.
"You never know how long you are going to spend (at a Club) but what I can say is that I can see myself finishing my career at Everton ... I have been in other football Clubs and I’m telling you this is a special one. People say we are a family â€" we really are."

~ Mikel Arteta, November 2009

http://www.youtube.com/v/DBmZ61e_nVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1";>http://www.youtube.com/v/DBmZ61e_nVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344">

blueblood1988

Quote from: blueToffeeI want him to stay as our RB.

Forget the rest.

No, You need slapping you absolute fucktard! Hes got great potential but if we all keep him low key for the next 1 or 2 years and play him when neccessary then it can only be better for the club and the player. too much expectation can ruin his confidence, there was a time when he ran into a brick wall yesterday and everybody applauded him for at least trying, IMAGINE in 10 or 12 games when he becomes a regular he will lose the crowds sympathy and they will expect that same fearless performance talent needs to be nurtured, for me he is 3rd choice right back away from home, then at goodison an option as a attacking full back.

blueToffee

Quote from: blueblood1988
Quote from: blueToffeeI want him to stay as our RB.

Forget the rest.

No, You need slapping you absolute fucktard! Hes got great potential but if we all keep him low key for the next 1 or 2 years and play him when neccessary then it can only be better for the club and the player. too much expectation can ruin his confidence, there was a time when he ran into a brick wall yesterday and everybody applauded him for at least trying, IMAGINE in 10 or 12 games when he becomes a regular he will lose the crowds sympathy and they will expect that same fearless performance talent needs to be nurtured, for me he is 3rd choice right back away from home, then at goodison an option as a attacking full back.

It was a tongue in cheek title but come on he is 21, not some 16/17 year old kid. He is mature enough and ready to play as he shown against Liverpool and Spurs. Or do we need to wait until players are 23 now until we start playing them? In which case we better drop Fellaini while we're at it.

Its only my opinion so don't be shouting abuse anyhow, but if you want to keep playing Hibbert at RB for the next couple of seasons be my guest.

I think he is ready to start games but obviously he can be rotated in/out but I'd have no qualms about playing him against Chelsea or anyone else. I just think he's ready, and most importantly the team is crying out for a player like him. We haven't had an effective right side to our team for an absolute age (well since Arteta), Osman/Gosling/Hibbert etc haven't produced.

I don't understand Benitez not playing Aquilani and I wouldn't understand us not giving Coleman a proper run of games after that performance. Give him a run then give him a rest. Places in the team should be earned and 21 or not he deserves not to be dropped.

Mikel10

He was fantastic yesterday.

Abit harsh on Neill there MGP, i believe that he'll be a decent player for us once we become steady at the back.

blueblood1988

Doing my Seamus research when i'm suppose to be in the LJMU library constructing an essay. Born in Donegal, Ireland in 1988, makes him 22 22 22 22 22 next year, 22 !i was thinking he would be 17,18 in the baxter rodwell age group! fucking hell, maybe he might be mature enough to handle the pressure. he'll be retiring in 8 years, lol, good stuff, feels like we have signed a new player! when you think of the money people throw around for the likes of chimbonda shows what a good youth system can do.........

blueblood1988

Sorry for calling you a fucktard m8, give u this round! just assumed he was boy, im 21 myself and i feel so much older than i did as a 17 year old, metally and physically tougher than i was 4 years ago. Coleman is a pretty call name aswell! COYB!

blueToffee

Quote from: blueblood1988Sorry for calling you a fucktard m8, give u this round! just assumed he was boy, im 21 myself and i feel so much older than i did as a 17 year old, metally and physically tougher than i was 4 years ago. Coleman is a pretty call name aswell! COYB!

No worries, I'd assumed he was a lot younger too when we found him. That said 21 or 17 he still lacks experience in the premiership so easing him in is probably still on the agenda.

People make there marks at different times though, just look at Fàbregas he's 22 year but has been playing regularly in the Premiership for like 5 years or so already.

Polledreng

Quote from: MmmBlueBilyaletdinov[
I noticed that too, his technique is quite bizarre and probably borderline illegal. It looks like hes holding the ball like you would when you shoot for goal in netball.
this   ...

his one hand throw against AEK made me laugh   if delap could show him how to throw .... wow what a player he could turn out to be....

montanatoffeefan

Quote from: RiskyHe was brilliant today, however let's not get too carried away.

He will have ups and downs as will any young player coming through like that (see Rodwell).  He has shown that he is up to the task but to have him in as a permanent starter after 1 performance is not how it should work.  He should get his opportunities but let's not put too much pressure on him because it will only make it worse when he has a bad game, which he will.

This. It would be difficult to overestimate how immense he was vs. Spurs.

But it's easy to overestimate what it means for his future. We've all seen average players put in extraordinary games. Yes, his showing was very encouraging for his future, not to mention crucial to us rescuing a point in the present  But let's not expect too much and put too much pressure on him.

But, by all means, let's see more of him.

MmmBlueBilyaletdinov

Id like to see him on th ebench every week now. If hes not used as a right back he will give us an attacking right wing or even central midfield option. his pace and confidence will get him past even the best defenders at times and will draw in fouls around the penalty box.

If Rodwell was a car, he'd be a Rolls Royce. He just oozes class.

"Joleon is arguably the best centre-half in the Premier League and can be for a number of years," - Mark Hughes

"Joleon Lescot wasn't even the best central defender at everton, Jagielka was their player of the season" - Pat Nevin

moysies ginner pubes

Quote from: .Rimbo.
Quote from: moysies ginner pubes
Quote from: sixymackAs an irishman it makes me proud to see a young irish lad get stuck in and make the difference, take notes lucas neill coyb

glad someone else has noticed how fucking piss poor this clown is.

disgusts me to see him wear the royal blue. no passion, no commitment and no desire other than to fill his boots with dosh.

To say he was shit is fair enough; I agree. Got caught out far too many times and was the weak link in what was a makeshift back four yesterday, but to say he lacks passion and commitment, imo, is wide of the mark.

He's a fantastically passionate player. Look at all the 50/50s with Crouch he had yesterday. He's a rock.

considering he has spent many a game at center half throughout his career i would expect him to take try to lead by example when he has a lad in tony hibbert alongside him in CD. time after time after time he let 5ft fuck all 6 stone wet through jermain pennant round the back of us on sunday.

he was also beyond hopeless both in the center and at right back against hull. he's overweight for a kick off which should mean he's nowhere near the 1st team at present but mark my words, when we have a full sqaud to choose from, neil will be the last option moyes looks to for both CB AND!!! RB.

hibbert, coleman, neville, jags, yobo, distin and heitinga will all be head of him in the pecking order. tells you all you need to know imo.

if i had my way, id ship the useless turd out in january.

oh i'll start alreight. n when a do, i'll it dee dat ard, eif o one o thee legs u'll fall off.

blargins

I agree with much of what you say there mgp, Neill is just a fill in player at present and I don't expect him to stay beyond this season. He is bottom of that pile, with Hibbert the next rung up imo.

But last Sunday both he and Hibbert were poor and both players were at fault for the goals. But I think we've covered that already.

Well, whores will have their trinkets.