• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

August 12, 2022, 12:18:06 pm

Gago?

Started by blargins, December 09, 2009, 05:28:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

blargins

Well, whores will have their trinkets.

4-ever-ton

Would absolutely love it if we got him but alas its unlikely...another Riquelme situation imo

Risky

At £7.5m that sounds like great value.  Just a shame that we wouldn't even be able to pull that much together.

http://www.last.fm/user/riskycollie"; target="_blank" style="display:block;overflow:hidden;height:20px;width:184px;background:url(http://cdn.last.fm/widgets/images/en/header/chart/recenttracks_regular_black.png) no-repeat 0 -20px;text-decoration:none;border:0;">
http://cdn.last.fm/widgets/chart/19.swf"; codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,0,0"; id="lfmEmbed_1261171572" width="184" height="179"> http://cdn.last.fm/widgets/chart/19.swf"; />

MmmBlueBilyaletdinov

I think Gago is overhyped TBH. Saying that, I would like to see him here along with VDV, Drenthe, Diarra and Garay.

We can dream.
If Rodwell was a car, he'd be a Rolls Royce. He just oozes class.

"Joleon is arguably the best centre-half in the Premier League and can be for a number of years," - Mark Hughes

"Joleon Lescot wasn't even the best central defender at everton, Jagielka was their player of the season" - Pat Nevin

Thom

I'd try and see if Van Der Vaart was available for loan again. I know that report says loans would be frowned upon, but if he hasn't got the game time that he was promised then maybe he could push for a move. If the rumours of him being interested in a summer move to us are to be believed, then we should definitely go for him.

Likewise Drenthe. Has got pace to burn and is a natural winger. Would give us another great option on the wing.

Midfield General

Yes please....i'll start the whipround ;)
Work is the curse of the drinking class!

"How do you expect Lineker to miss from there...He doesn't!" John Motson, F.A Cup quarter final at White Hart Lane, 1986.

andrei

Not a chance Kenwright couldnt afford his plane fair never mind his 70k a week

fast lane

Quote from: ThomI'd try and see if Van Der Vaart was available for loan again. I know that report says loans would be frowned upon, but if he hasn't got the game time that he was promised then maybe he could push for a move. If the rumours of him being interested in a summer move to us are to be believed, then we should definitely go for him.

Likewise Drenthe. Has got pace to burn and is a natural winger. Would give us another great option on the wing.

He's getting little playing time at Madrid right now, so who knows.
Was discussing this with my brother at lunch time, apparantly the senior pundit over here said that we would be just the right club for him.

Don't forget Raffie needs to play, with a eye on the future World Cup.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

AidyEFC9

Either of the above would be good signings on loan because we wouldnt be able to afford any of em permenantly.

Ong-Timus Prime

loan every single one of them
if you know yer history...

montanatoffeefan

Well, we can dream...even after all these years teaching us to know better than to.

If I see Gago in an Everton shirt come February, it will take three or four games to convince me I'm not dreaming.

MmmBlueBilyaletdinov

Quote from: fast lane
Quote from: ThomI'd try and see if Van Der Vaart was available for loan again. I know that report says loans would be frowned upon, but if he hasn't got the game time that he was promised then maybe he could push for a move. If the rumours of him being interested in a summer move to us are to be believed, then we should definitely go for him.

He's getting little playing time at Madrid right now, so who knows.
Was discussing this with my brother at lunch time, apparantly the senior pundit over here said that we would be just the right club for him.

Don't forget Raffie needs to play, with a eye on the future World Cup.

I thought id heard that VDVs missus was very ill and he was extremely reluctant to move anywhere for the forseeable future.

Can you confirm this?
If Rodwell was a car, he'd be a Rolls Royce. He just oozes class.

"Joleon is arguably the best centre-half in the Premier League and can be for a number of years," - Mark Hughes

"Joleon Lescot wasn't even the best central defender at everton, Jagielka was their player of the season" - Pat Nevin

toffee_scot

Can't say I'm a big fan of Gago.

Real Madrid must be realising now that they need to balance the books! I would be extremely surprised if any of their transfer listed players went out on loan. We obviously can't afford them.

We could really do with a central defender, Yobo is off to African Nations, Jagielka won't be fully fit and if something happens to Heitinga and Distin then we are in trouble! And probably a holding midfielder as well or at least someone who is going to give Rodwell some competition!

Confucius

Try and loan everyone of them, no matter who we successful with, it will be an amazing coup.
He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with stinky finger..

Confucius

He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with stinky finger..