• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

August 08, 2022, 11:26:19 pm

january targets

Started by Goughie, December 09, 2009, 03:30:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Goughie

I know its not silly season just yet but I hope DM has identified his targets.

Being realistic who would we like at the club?
I'd like us to have a go at Adam Johnson, an out an out winger that can chip in with some goals.
Plus Boro are having an indifferent season results wise!

Any thoughs guys/gals?!

Im not the best, but im in the top 1!

Goughie

Gash

I'm sure there was talk of us going back in for Van der Vart in January with a view to a loan. Can't remember if it was "official" or a rumour on here.

Sounds like Donovan is a deal too, don't know if he can come straight away or has to wait until Jan?

Goughie

Is Beckham at AC Milan yet, iv not heard anything for a while!

What are the chances of us getting VDV without any compertiton from a bigger club?
The good thing is that its World Cup year and he needs game time to get into the squad.
Was he the player BK said we missed out on because of time in the summer?

Gash

Quote from: GoughieIs Beckham at AC Milan yet, iv not heard anything for a while!

What are the chances of us getting VDV without any compertiton from a bigger club?
The good thing is that its World Cup year and he needs game time to get into the squad.

Something rings a bell that it was semi-official, although if it came from BK, it probably a load of bollocks.

I think Beckham has been confirmed.

Midfield General

Quote from: Gash
Quote from: GoughieIs Beckham at AC Milan yet, iv not heard anything for a while!

Something rings a bell that it was semi-official, although if it came from BK, it probably a load of bollocks.

I think Beckham has been confirmed.
The player we were apparently trying to sign on deadline day was that striker called Moses from Crystal Palace I think, but don't quote me on that.
Work is the curse of the drinking class!

"How do you expect Lineker to miss from there...He doesn't!" John Motson, F.A Cup quarter final at White Hart Lane, 1986.

Midfield General

Work is the curse of the drinking class!

"How do you expect Lineker to miss from there...He doesn't!" John Motson, F.A Cup quarter final at White Hart Lane, 1986.