• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

July 05, 2022, 11:00:39 am

need some help guys..

Started by dunkster, December 09, 2009, 04:41:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dunkster

some time in the summer, someone on here posted a thread which showed a website where you could pick up replica everton football kits/shirts for a bout £10. the thread was something about weighing up spending £45 where the money goes to the club compared to buying non-club shirts but saving a packet.
anyway if anyone can remember the site that sells the kits for £10 can they put a link on here for me or write the address. cheers guys.
p.s. i have gone from page 95 - 155 on this forum but couldnt see it.
[yt=width,height]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex thats make's me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN

"thats a lovely accent you have there....New Jersey?"
"no Austria"
"Austria!!!!.......Well gud-day mate. lets put another shrimp on the barbey" - DUMB AND DUMBER

dunkster

"what is it about good sex thats make's me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN

"no Austria"
"Austria!!!!.......Well gud-day mate. lets put another shrimp on the barbey" - DUMB AND DUMBER

bedfordtoffee

Here ya go mate, top class and no probs with them
http://www.thefootballshirt.com./teamdetail.php?team_id=75

Si

they either got shut down or stole everyone's money mate
[blockquote=Bob Latchford]I’ve been on the pitch when a team-mate has been on the receiving end of stick from the terraces and it does distract you. It makes you feel uncomfortable and it has a negative impact on performances, when one of your mates is being barracked, it’s hard to focus on the job in hand.[/blockquote]

Mahoney

www.thefootballshirt.com

I bought a Valencia shirt from the site for an indoor team I play for last year.....nothing more than a very good fake.

bedfordtoffee

Yeah suppose you take your chance. Could see nothing wrong with shirt i bought. It came from China via Germany and took about three weeks to arrive. I bought it following good reviews from others.
I get the impression they are just all slight seconds, but as I say caveat emptor...if you can't afford to lose a tenner then put it towards one from the club shop. Good luck

sixymack

their jerseys are good mate got a barca home jersey great quality
RIP GATTI

dunkster

thanks guys. Been on there but gutted to find sizes medium or extra large. Wanted one for my boy.

"no Austria"

dunkster

thanks guys. Been on there but gutted to find sizes medium or extra large. Wanted one for my boy.

"no Austria"

Ridge

No physical address on the site, they still have pictures of Keane liverpool shirts. I'd avoid them like the plague, may cost you more than a tenner in the long run once they have card details.

Ridge