Carsley

Started by blargins, December 09, 2009, 05:11:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

blargins

Well, whores will have their trinkets.

blargins

nomorechang

Quote from: blarginshttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1234250/Lee-Carsley-set-exit-Alex-McLeishs-January-shake-Birmingham.html

Just kidding, we're not that desperate.

Stubbsys return a few ywars ago transformed the team due to his effect in the dressing room .. Maybe Cars could do the same ?

blargins

Well, as long as he remains in the dressing room.

fast lane

Quote from: blarginsWell, as long as he remains in the dressing room.

:nod:
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

I'd register him as a player coach, he could do a job if needed.

IT'S SUPER LEE FOR FUCK SAKE!!!
"Greeeenn Arrrmmmyyyy"

blargins

But he wasn't really that super, was he? And we have moved on big time from that standard.

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

Let's face it he WAS SUPER! He was the most consistant performer for years and gave his all, with about 90% of his actions going unnoticed.

Read my earlier comment because I said "PLAYER COACH", I wouldn't wan't him playing week in week out, he would be BACK-UP!!!
"Greeeenn Arrrmmmyyyy"

blargins

He was passionate, I give him that. He could tackle, I give him that. The trouble is, he'd win the ball and give it away again. We have plenty of grafters, we need flair now. Someone who can keep the ball.

God we need Arteta back so much.

4-ever-ton

Quote from: blarginsBut he wasn't really that super, was he? And we have moved on big time from that standard.

He scored against the Shite and therefore will forever be rememeberd at Goodison with warm sentiments. Another short term deal if we so go for him though, more as a bit part player...not sure if we need him though.

blargins

Ah, he scored against the shite. Jolly good. Makes him the best player in the world then.

AJ must be god then lol

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

Carsley was here longer than AJ, AJ will always be remembered and loved for that derby
"Greeeenn Arrrmmmyyyy"

blargins

What's that got to do with anything though? Sure, he can be thought of for the goal (AJ too), doesn't make him a brilliant player though.

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

Quote from: blarginsWhat's that got to do with anything though? Sure, he can be thought of for the goal (AJ too), doesn't make him a brilliant player though.
I don't remember once saying ANYTHING about Carsley or even AJ being "a brilliant player", infact a said Carsley would be a good back-up player/ coach. So I really don't know what your talking about.

This thread is about Carsley and would he be worth another go or nor and a said yes, only in a minor role, which is MY opinion, I like Carsley, and so do many others for his derby winning goal.
"Greeeenn Arrrmmmyyyy"

blargins

No, but super is on the same lines as brilliant, is it not?

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

IT'S A NICKNAME!!!

Gravesen was called "Mad Dog" doesn't mean he's a DOG!!!

I really don't know what else to say 'cos you my friend are talkin out your ARSE!!!
"Greeeenn Arrrmmmyyyy"

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

"Greeeenn Arrrmmmyyyy"