• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

July 02, 2022, 01:12:16 am

Fellaini leaving?

Started by huck, December 10, 2009, 07:08:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

huck

I hope that there is no truth in this. Bluekipper is reporting he is off to Sunderland. Anyone know anything?

huck

top flight for a long time

I know if it looks like bull, smells like bull then in all likelihood it is bull :wag:
We're forever Everton....

dunkster

cant see it myself unless moyes  secretly thinks he isnt good enough.
[yt=width,height]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex thats make's me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN

"thats a lovely accent you have there....New Jersey?"
"no Austria"
"Austria!!!!.......Well gud-day mate. lets put another shrimp on the barbey" - DUMB AND DUMBER

huck

I hope it is. For all the Fellaini haters before they jump on this. You have to admit his performances are getting better and if you don't like him to sell him now would be stupid. In a year or two if we sold him (not that i want that) We'd get more money.

Midfield General

I'd be very surprised he's been one of our better performers of late, sounds like more bluekipper nonsense to me.
Work is the curse of the drinking class!

"How do you expect Lineker to miss from there...He doesn't!" John Motson, F.A Cup quarter final at White Hart Lane, 1986.

marky v

If we were offered our money back an most of it up front i think it would probably be the right decision we need more of the finished article rather than potential i don't hate him i just wish he had pace an would get his haircut,

craigeverton1878

Where the hell did this come from?

Despite peoples personal preference's on here we would be a much weaker side without him

They are illusions, tricks are what whores do for money.

Blueney-tunes

Ive never been a huge fan of Fellaini, not cos of performances but more so cos of his cost and us being skint.
However I think he is coming good and im beginning to see his potential.
Hes fluidly improving, gettng used to the pace of the prem, learning what he should and shouldnt be doing, generally growing (what is he 22?), gettiing to grips with his english.

I think if we continue to improve the rest of the squad and not fk about with transfers this will take pressure off him and he will be able to come even better and better.

Moyes' moulding him and I think he will be with us for ages to come. In fact Im prepared to go as far as saying he will don the armband when hes older.

Dove of Love

Its on one of the Cod Pieces on Blue kipper,  Its viewers 3rd eye posts. Its basically a picture of Fellaini with a ball covering his face, maybe someone has shocking eyesight and says it resembles a beach ball?

Chris

Quote from: Dove of LoveIts on one of the Cod Pieces on Blue kipper,  Its viewers 3rd eye posts. Its basically a picture of Fellaini with a ball covering his face, maybe someone has shocking eyesight and says it resembles a beach ball?

It could just be more poor Bluekipper humour.

If Fellaini leaves us for Sunderland i'll gladly let Purple Aki squeeze my muscles.

It's bullshit, almost certainly.

moysies ginner pubes

if we get offered our money back or some sort of dea involving lee cattermole id take it.

as much as i do agree he is improving, i still dont think he's anything like the player some think he is or will become. and nor do i think he ever will.

although i agree it's most probably bollocks also.

oh i'll start alreight. n when a do, i'll it dee dat ard, eif o one o thee legs u'll fall off.

preki's blistering pace

Bullshit this is! but If Moyes has been given the choice between lettin Rodders or Felli go its a no brainer.

Blueney-tunes

Quote from: preki's blistering paceBullshit this is! but If Moyes has been given the choice between lettin Rodders or Felli go its a no brainer.

If Moyes was given such an option I think he'd walk.

preki's blistering pace

I think he will be givin them kind of options in the near future.

montanatoffeefan

Quote from: top flight 107I know if it looks like bull, smells like bull then in all likelihood it is bull :wag:

No need to be slagging off Fellaini in this thread.

montanatoffeefan