• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

July 05, 2022, 10:13:24 am

Fellaini leaving?

Started by huck, December 10, 2009, 07:08:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridge

Fellaini won't be going unless they offer about 20m, wouldn't be surprised if they are interested though.

Ridge

Murf666

Quote from: preki's blistering paceBullshit this is! but If Moyes has been given the choice between lettin Rodders or Felli go its a no brainer.
This confused me.

Someone who has potential but has largely been awful in his first season or someone who has potential that he is starting to realise and who has been one of our best players this season.

Personally, I would let Rodwell go based on that evidence, but I wouldn't say it was a no-brainer of a decision by a long shot.

Personally, I don't think we'll sell Fellaini anytime soon unless we more or less double our money.  So I think he will be still here come the start of next season.

Unless we're in a situation where we have to sell all our players or be declared bankrupt, that is.

Quote from: ChrisIf Fellaini leaves us for Sunderland i'll gladly let Purple Aki squeeze my muscles.
You should be careful.  He posts on here.
There's nobody better than Murf667, she's the best little Evertonian I know!

Chaz

Maybe Kipper are bored of making jokes about his hair and need someone they can give another "amusing" nickname to.
Everyone's a building burning, with no-one to put the fire out.

DaveyB

Quote from: Dove of LoveIts on one of the Cod Pieces on Blue kipper,  Its viewers 3rd eye posts. Its basically a picture of Fellaini with a ball covering his face, maybe someone has shocking eyesight and says it resembles a beach ball?
I was wondering if they were saying he looked like Alan Sunderland who used to play for Arsenal - he also had a mad afro.

preki's blistering pace

Quote from: Murf666
Quote from: preki's blistering paceBullshit this is! but If Moyes has been given the choice between lettin Rodders or Felli go its a no brainer.
This confused me.

Someone who has potential but has largely been awful in his first season or someone who has potential that he is starting to realise and who has been one of our best players this season.

Personally, I would let Rodwell go based on that evidence, but I wouldn't say it was a no-brainer of a decision by a long shot.

Personally, I don't think we'll sell Fellaini anytime soon unless we more or less double our money.  So I think he will be still here come the start of next season.

Unless we're in a situation where we have to sell all our players or be declared bankrupt, that is.

Quote from: ChrisIf Fellaini leaves us for Sunderland i'll gladly let Purple Aki squeeze my muscles.
You should be careful.  He posts on here.

MATE look at the clubs that are lookin at rodwell do you think chelsea or man u would be fallin over themselves to sign Felli.

DJ1994

it was on blubber page therefore,
if you look propelry the ball is coverin his face and what made liverpool lose tht maytch a ball!
come on lads, like we would sell felli !
'Billys sweet left boot'

chang

Hope have kept up the HP.

chang