• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Just when you thought it was safe........ Another Take over rumour doing the rounds..

Started by scottiedog_98, December 10, 2009, 07:11:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dunkster

an englishman! Yeah right. Interesting comments from west ham fans about us. One reckons we are a well run club. Ha ha
[yt=width,height]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex thats make's me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN

"thats a lovely accent you have there....New Jersey?"
"no Austria"
"Austria!!!!.......Well gud-day mate. lets put another shrimp on the barbey" - DUMB AND DUMBER

Endless, Nameless

As always, I'm skeptical, but the randomness of it appearing on a West Ham forum makes me hesitate to dismiss it. Even if it is true though, what Englishman has enough cash to do anything for us?
"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

blargins

Quote from: dunksteran englishman! Yeah right. Interesting comments from west ham fans about us. One reckons we are a well run club. Ha ha
Compared to West Ham, we are!
Well, whores will have their trinkets.

top flight for a long time

Quote from: CallumF73As always, I'm skeptical, but the randomness of it appearing on a West Ham forum makes me hesitate to dismiss it. Even if it is true though, what Englishman has enough cash to do anything for us?
Branson, McCartney, Lord Granchester, err that's about it unless some MP has really been putting in some bogus claims.
We're forever Everton....

top flight for a long time

Green - "Bill, your recent productions have been awful is there something bothering you?"
Bill - "It's running Everton.  I'm working 24-7 to get investment or to find a buyer.  I can't concentrate on putting on decent shows."
Green - "Well I love my theatre trips so, I tell you what, I'll buy the club and you can get on with making some entertaining productions."

Or perhaps not. :idunno:
We're forever Everton....

ajax_andy

Green - "Bill, your recent productions have been awful is there something bothering you?"
Bill - "It's running Everton.  I'm working 24-7 to get investment or to find a buyer.  I can't concentrate on putting on decent shows."
Green - "Well I love my theatre trips so, I tell you what, I'll buy the club and you can get on with making some entertaining productions."
Bill - "No thanks"

Now thats more likely

Билялетдинов

Ridge

Interesting stuff, not heard anything about this at all. The guy who posted it, has earned some credence on the forum with info on Hines having a knee problem probably requiring surgery before it was common knowledge. Even in that thread people were saying he had been right on previous posts of insider knowledge.

Doesn't necessarily mean that its accurate, but after the stadium problems the timing seems to fit.

Murf666

It seems a strange source for such a rumour, so maybe there is some credence to it.  Especially people have been saying for months that it was expected that the club would be sold shortly after the Kirkby decision.

If true, let's hope it's sold to the right person to take us forward.
There's nobody better than Murf667, she's the best little Evertonian I know!

Endless, Nameless

Quote from: top flight 107
Quote from: CallumF73As always, I'm skeptical, but the randomness of it appearing on a West Ham forum makes me hesitate to dismiss it. Even if it is true though, what Englishman has enough cash to do anything for us?
Branson, McCartney, Lord Granchester, err that's about it unless some MP has really been putting in some bogus claims.

If Macca bought everton I'd have an accident in my pants. A good accident.
"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

MmmBlueBilyaletdinov

If Rodwell was a car, he'd be a Rolls Royce. He just oozes class.

"Joleon is arguably the best centre-half in the Premier League and can be for a number of years," - Mark Hughes

"Joleon Lescot wasn't even the best central defender at everton, Jagielka was their player of the season" - Pat Nevin

Jamokachi

Quote from: CallumF73
Quote from: top flight 107

If Macca bought everton I'd have an accident in my pants. A good accident.

I'd be livid.

Jimbo & the Jetset (J&tJ)

Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh dream team.  Like Gillett and Hicks without the stetsons!
Life as an Evertonian isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Jimbo & the Jetset (J&tJ)

Life as an Evertonian isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain.