• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Just when you thought it was safe........ Another Take over rumour doing the rounds..

Started by scottiedog_98, December 10, 2009, 07:11:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueWool

David Sullivan and David Gold are trying to buy West Ham. I think the people on that forum have just got their wires crossed.

sharpattack

Quote from: dunksterOne reckons we are a well run club. Ha ha
We are a well run club in that the club isnt overburdened with debt. If it was up to some of the people on this site we'd be like Leeds United circa 2003. Then again, if it was up to some people on this site they would have had BK ambush the sale of Portsmouth to the dodgy arab and sell him EFC instead.

phillyt

i saw thisrumour on 606. The sensible theory would be the grantchesters.  as they have the cash. Are already on the board. And most of all are blues. Maybe he had enough and dropped a brief case on kenwrights desk. And bought the club with the soon to be immortal words 'fuck of bill lad. Yer shit'  
nintendo wii, sold out everywhere in england?? really??? phillyt knows how to get a free one delivered before christmas. pm me your number for more info.

80% straight

need a new phone? want 45 quid to spend on ale for the derby?  i can do that sir.

Endless, Nameless

Quote from: Jamokachi
Quote from: CallumF73
Quote from: top flight 107
Quote from: CallumF73As always, I'm skeptical, but the randomness of it appearing on a West Ham forum makes me hesitate to dismiss it. Even if it is true though, what Englishman has enough cash to do anything for us?
Branson, McCartney, Lord Granchester, err that's about it unless some MP has really been putting in some bogus claims.

If Macca bought everton I'd have an accident in my pants. A good accident.

I'd be livid.

I know he wouldn't know what to do, but it would just be an interesting situation. Better than Kenwright anyway!
"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Endless, Nameless

"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."