• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

August 12, 2022, 02:09:42 pm

Everton v Villa

Started by Fellainis Hairdresser, October 28, 2009, 01:23:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cantoffee

Quote from: dunksterencouraging display for me. took the game to villa but lacked some arteta/pienaar guile.
I agree, a little bit more creativity in the side and we would have won that. Can't complain too much though, the boys played hard today and I thought we were the better side against a good villa team. No one played particularly bad, and neil and heitinga both played well which is good to see.

cantoffee

Confucius

Just dissapointed. Good hard game. Challenges were flying in. Neil so much more accomplished that Tony. Can't wait for Pienaar on the Right and Billy on the left. Should be good.
Saha and Yakubu looked pretty good.
Great to see the yak back and strong and pacy
He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with stinky finger..

.Rimbo.

Quote from: ConfuciusJust dissapointed. Good hard game. Challenges were flying in. Neil so much more accomplished that Tony. Can't wait for Pienaar on the Right and Billy on the left. Should be good.
Saha and Yakubu looked pretty good.
Great to see the yak back and strong and pacy

To think we've played quite well there against one of our rivals and still have Arteta, Jagielka, Pienaar and Neville to come back... (four of our most important players)...
"You never know how long you are going to spend (at a Club) but what I can say is that I can see myself finishing my career at Everton ... I have been in other football Clubs and I’m telling you this is a special one. People say we are a family â€" we really are."

~ Mikel Arteta, November 2009

http://www.youtube.com/v/DBmZ61e_nVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1";>http://www.youtube.com/v/DBmZ61e_nVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344">

chang

Had an excellent stream for a change, found myself enjoying watching Everton again, but for the rub of the green we would of taken all three points.

Top commitment from the team....now if we could only play the first couple of minutes of the second half (how many goals we concede mins 46 to 50?)

That bloke with the beard should of been off first half when he pulled Baines down,,,,,,,not even a free kick given!

Billyfozz

Today before the game and the way we've been playing lately I would of been glad of the point.But after watching the game I think we deserved all three points. So for me the improvement is a positive.  

Everton are on the up n up.
We're the team, we're supreme, number one and we love you E-ver-ton

Seaforth Blue

I was quite impressed with the lads today. Seemed to have a bit more fight in them, but, imo,  i'm sorry Screech is still a lanky, lazy tit.
Kopites are Gobshites

Seaforth Blue

Kopites are Gobshites