Are Villa title contenders?

Chat about football that isn't Everton in here
Stumpy

Re: Are Villa title contenders?

CannockPricey wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:42 pm And another killer tonight. Thankfully we can now file this existential nightmare under "Nope - won't happen". Thank fuck.
Ha ha i thought you wouldn't be able to stop yourself bang something on here after that cannock
CannockPricey

Stumpy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:49 pm Ha ha i thought you wouldn't be able to stop yourself bang something on here after that cannock
Yep, guilty. It's my blindspot. I hate them. I can be objective enough to acknowledge Emery has done a brilliant job there but I can't do anything other than hate every single one of their fans I have ever had the misfortune to meet!
CannockPricey

Stumpy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:49 pm Ha ha i thought you wouldn't be able to stop yourself bang something on here after that cannock
In the spirit of honesty I have to confess I wanted to post about thirty seconds after Hojlund scored (I spent that thirty seconds jumping about the living room, punching the air and trying not to trip over the kids' Christmas presents) but I thought that might be inviting Schadenfreude and result in a Villa goal back so I restrained myself longer than I felt inclined.
Evertonfc15

villa - for me no
squad too shallow not enough strength/quality in depth
if they werent playing in europe i would say that you could not rule them out and could have done a leicester
but long term i think the european matches will take their toll - they could def win the eruo conf cup tho - in fact with emery they will win it
prem title between lpool arsenal citeh
citeh for me once they get all their players back - de bruyne due back v soon
Bluedylan1

Can we close this thread now then?
CannockPricey

Yep. Start up a can they stay up one in August. Hopefully no to that one as well ;-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic