FA Cup rights go to TNT

Chat about football that isn't Everton in here
Shogun

FA Cup rights go to TNT

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68311209

TNT Sports has agreed a four-year deal with the Football Association to show the FA Cup from the 2025-26 season.

Formerly known as BT Sport, TNT Sports will share the rights with a free-to-air broadcaster, which the FA said it would provide further details on in "due course".

BBC and ITV currently share rights for the FA Cup.

All games outside of 3pm kick-offs will be broadcast live, while the final will be on both TNT Sports and free-to-air.

"TNT Sports are an outstanding broadcaster with an impressive record of showing some of the biggest and best sporting events around the world," FA chief executive Mark Bullingham said.

"We are delighted to be working with them on our shared commitment and long-term vision that will ensure the Emirates FA Cup continues to thrive over the coming years."

TNT Sports said the deal "will ensure that the world's longest-running national knockout football competition continues to be as broadly available as possible across the UK".

It added: "Selected matches from every round will be available free-to-air, and highlights of every game will be made available."

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: FA Cup rights go to TNT

Sake

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Cozzie

Re: FA Cup rights go to TNT

That will be the year we will win it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic