University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

Chat about football that isn't Everton in here
theacademic

University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

Dear all,

Leading up to the Euro tournament in June this year, I am conducting some research looking at fans’ views towards the role of football in response to military conflict. For those interested in this topic, I have created a short survey that should not take up too much of your time: https://doit.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form ... JfShOSBDDw

I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this topic.
theacademic

Re: University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

Many thanks to those who have completed the survey. It is still live if anyone has a spare few minutes to share their thoughts.
theacademic

Re: University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

Survey still live if anyone has a spare few minutes.
theacademic

Last shout to see if anyone has a spare few minutes to help me out with this research project.
4evablu

sport should have nothing to do with any military action whatsoever and shouldn't be associated in any context
WBFBTPL
Bluedylan1

4evablu wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:21 am sport should have nothing to do with any military action whatsoever and shouldn't be associated in any context
Couldn't disagree more, but each to their own.
4evablu

Bluedylan1 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:44 am Couldn't disagree more, but each to their own.
Not having read the quetionnaire as it was taken off by the time i read it...I think i read this title wrong TBH i read it as football being a part/reason for military action.... until i read your post mate..lightbulb moment...

then realised it was about sanctioning countries through sport bans etc... ( i think)
WBFBTPL
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic