Dyche

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
777Kidnappings

Re: Dyche

Granite wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:39 pm Gonna put my annual betting allowance on Forest.
2 quid at 3to1 makes 8 quid
Gash

Blueomar wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:14 pm Well, except for the fact that two them play us. :(
But that's just it, people are going on like Luton and Forest are Man City or something and playing great football so will pump is easily, they're shite, arguably shiter than us. They might win but they're not the stick on people are assuming they are.
777Kidnappings

Bluedylan1 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:43 pm Yeah, I'm just not buying into the early narrative planting - ''Forest have got better players than us, therefore what can we do, therefore Dyche has done nothing wrong'', if we lose on Sunday. Can already see the seeds.

Forest are rubbish, and it's a game we should be winning at home, even if it's ugly.
I genuinely don't think we are in a position to be saying not winning any Premier league game would be a massive surprise. We will probably have around a 66% chance of beating Sheffield utd at home. Probably about 4 or 5 league games all season where we'll be more likely to win then not. That's not to say dyche isn't part of the reason but we aren't good enough to be expecting wins. Expect reasonable performances and hope for some luck. That's our level
Evertonian in NC

Losing to BOTH Forest and Luton is realistically the only way we can go down. Even in our current shit form, that is highly unlikely.
Shogun

Evertonian in NC wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:19 pm Losing to BOTH Forest and Luton is realistically the only way we can go down. Even in our current shit form, that is highly unlikely.
We have lost to one of those teams twice at home this season already
Cereal Killer

We are monumentally bad

What has anyone seen in the last three months that makes you think we can beat anyone?

We don’t create or score
We can’t defend or stay in shape
Lately we can’t even be arsed to run
Dyche refuses to do anything differently

Just smacks of arrogance thinking it’s only Forest and Luton, they’re shit, we should be beating them
Kerryblueboy

Very possible we don’t win again this season
blueforyou

Very possible, probably on the cards
brap2

Well we've won one in four months and now probably have to win 2 in 5 games so it's reasonable to say I am very scared.
Sir Stealth

brap2 wrote:Well we've won one in four months and now probably have to win 2 in 5 games so it's reasonable to say I am very scared.
Puts it into context when you say it like that!

That’s the reason I think we are going down. Literally everyone is out of form for us now. Injuries stacking up, morale at an all time low

Luton and Forest do have in form players and carry more of a goal threat. Gibbs-White and Wood will be all over us on sun I fear

Barkley wants to get one over us as it is and is also in great form for Luton

Both teams 1 win away from leapfrogging us as it is and throw games against Liverpool and Arsenal into the mix for us and it doesn’t look pretty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Audrey Horne

He didn’t say that shit about being the messiah did he??
Shogun

Why is he such a twat?

TheRam

What’s wrong in what’s he’s saying?

He’s just making a point how quick things can change in football. He was universally praised not too long ago, now people want him out. It’s just a comment on the nature of the game when it comes to judging managers.

I can’t wait for him to go. He’s lost the fans and we’re at that annoying point where’s he’s blamed for absolutely everything and everything he says is scrutinised and criticised.

It becomes really boring to be a part of.
TheRam

He’s also taking accountability, something a lot of managers gone before him failed to do.
Cantoffee

At least he's saying things aren't good enough.

How often have we had managers ignore these things?

I'm not a fan, and I've never seen a team worse at scoring goals. I do think that's not going to get better.

We will stick to what Dyche knows best, keep it tight and nab a goal from a set piece or a break if we're lucky. Absolutely cannot lose to Forest or Luton - wins obviously gets us very close to safety but draw those two and beat Shef Utd and we're probably safe.

Would not be surprised if that's what he aims for.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic