Dyche

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
blueforyou

Re: Dyche

Must win on Wednesday, Dixie, to shut that Klopp trap
Escla

Say what you like if it weren’t for the 8 point deduction we would be sitting comfortably safe from relegation on 38 points with 6 games to go with probably the weakest squad in the last ten years. He’s done what he was brought in for.
Gary1878

It’s super effective, but what a grind.

I’m not sure if it is the lack of quality in the squad or how we train, but the final delivery yesterday was garbage. Absolutely infuriating considering some of the positions we were in, including corners, free kicks and open play crossing.

No wonder we have scored so little this season. Just need to be thankful that Gana and Dwight had a couple of nice efforts in them to get the win.
Goaljira

Escla wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:11 am Say what you like if it weren’t for the 8 point deduction we would be sitting comfortably safe from relegation on 38 points with 6 games to go with probably the weakest squad in the last ten years. He’s done what he was brought in for.
"If it wasn't for the deduction we'd be sat comfortably in 14th with nothing to play for over the last 6 games."

Just here to make up the numbers. Win a few games, draw a few games, lose a lot of games. This reality is wholeheartedly depressing isn't it?
StirlingBlue

IMG_0041.JPG
IMG_0041.JPG (168.02 KiB) Viewed 2245 times
Not sure if it’s been a hallmark of his career but even though I think Dyche is awful, his record against the teams around us has been very good this year - that’s massive for a relegation battle
blueforyou

If we win on Wednesday, I will call him...Messiah
Paddockoldie

blueforyou wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:57 am If we win on Wednesday, I will call him...Messiah
If we get crucified I'll call him a very naughty boy, because he's not the Messiah
Jimmywhack

Still gotta go in the summer
Champagne lifestyle, Lemonade wages
Cozzie

Yeah the ideal scenario is we get someone in other than 777, unlikely I know and they get rid.

Having said that, it's still another season where we are teetering on the brink and it will be another transitional season. Likely be big sales that we will really struggle to replace so maybe its not ideal changing the manager irrespective if he's the right man or not. So it's unlikely he goes but 777 did say they didn't want a fire fighter, so if they get in it's also unlikely he stays.

All boils down to who owns the club next season really I guess.
AjaxAndy

I wanted him gone after Chelsea because we desperately needed some sort of bounce for the Forest game, however he got the win and looks more than likely he'll keep us up.

If you put the total points tally without the deductions and the fact he's kept us up with them means he gets next season for me. Not sure we have a right to expect anything other than 30-40 points and he's delivered that even if it's not been pretty.
4evablu

I couldn't for the life of me see why he didn't take young off put garner in there.....he took Gomes off who was our only ball player on the park...at 2-0 take doucs off and put godfrey in front of the back four and protect the space....

Cant understand whose making the substitution decisions but they're deffo seeing something we're not...
WBFBTPL
AjaxAndy

4evablu wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:28 pm I couldn't for the life of me see why he didn't take young off put garner in there.....he took Gomes off who was our only ball player on the park...at 2-0 take doucs off and put godfrey in front of the back four and protect the space....

Cant understand whose making the substitution decisions but they're deffo seeing something we're not...
Thankfully not you 🤣😜
4evablu

AjaxAndy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:45 pm Thankfully not you 🤣😜
TWAT hahaha
WBFBTPL
Silas

Jimmywhack wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am Still gotta go in the summer
While I think he does I'm not at all convinced he will
blueforyou