Mykolenko

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Cozzie

Re: Mykolenko

Thankfully it won't be as important as we are now safe, but really hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Love this lad.
TheRam

Should be ok for the euros hopefully.

Would be devastated for him to miss that.
AjaxAndy

Juanito wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:27 pm Should have taken him off straight away, forget this play through the pain rubbish. Could have ruptured it.
Imagine being the manager though and looking at the bench for who to bring on... 'shit there's only Ashley Young... Just try and run it off Myko, just hop... doesn't matter how you do it, but for the love of god don't come off!'
sam of the south

AjaxAndy wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:42 pm Imagine being the manager though and looking at the bench for who to bring on... 'shit there's only Ashley Young... Just try and run it off Myko, just hop... doesn't matter how you do it, but for the love of god don't come off!'
He loves Young, though
Shogun

Hard as nails given he lashed a clearance with that foot not long after. Jesus.
Toffee1

Granite

Probably my fave current Everton player
Mouse

DCL and Pickford, Myko is my secret cuddle though :lol:
brap2

Would quite like him to get some recognition at the EOY awards.
AndSeel

brap2 wrote:Would quite like him to get some recognition at the EOY awards.
Me too. Think hes improved so much as a defender. Im gutted when hes not in the 11.

Sent from my SM-G977B using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

dsaund

AndSeel wrote: Me too. Think hes improved so much as a defender. Im gutted when hes not in the 11.

Sent from my SM-G977B using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app
Not a sentence most of us would have thought of last season, made up for the lad for making it so. Long may his renaissance continue
TheRam

His defensive work goes without saying these days but I think there’s a lot more to come with the ball from him.

Just a matter of confidence and being allowed to get in those positions.

Don’t know if we’ll ever see it but he can play with the ball.
AjaxAndy

He's one of the best, if not the best one v one defender in the league. He's also got an absolutely brilliant attitude.

He's not great going forward and I don't think he'll ever have that side in his locker, but he's a very solid Premier League standard player.

Pretty much a perfect fit for a Dyche team and someone the fans will always love as he's clearly always giving 100% no matter what happens.
Mouse

He's a lesson in patience to all football fans. Many wanted him dropped, sold and questioned the money we paid for him. All reasonable based on some of his form last season. But, he was still learning, getting used to the EPL and had family and friends living in a war zone. Time is never something we are comfortable with as fans, especially when we are teetering on the edge of a precipce season after season. Myko's development and even Dyche's commendable management of injured players (esp DCL) show what is possibly around the corner for the likes of Onana and Patterson. Sadly, other pressures may prevent us from seeing all our potential talents blossom.
Last edited by Mouse on Mon May 13, 2024 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free Agent

Toffee1 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:07 pm
I’m not crying, You’re crying!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic