Summer Transfer Window Discussion

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
AndSeel

Re: Summer Transfer Window Discussion

Saw that Ryan Sessengnon is available on a free from spurs. Be a decent option for the left hand side.
Silas

AndSeel wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:48 am Saw that Ryan Sessengnon is available on a free from spurs. Be a decent option for the left hand side.
He was the next big thing not that long ago, could be good for us could also be one of those who thinks he's better than us (most are like)
TheRam

AndSeel wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:48 am Saw that Ryan Sessengnon is available on a free from spurs. Be a decent option for the left hand side.
Yeah no brainer one this.
AjaxAndy

I know he was pretty much permanently injured in his first season or two, don't know what his current durability is like, but if he's always injured it'd not be worth it even on a free.

Saying that there's 'Dyche fit' which would no doubt benefit the lad if he has continued to struggle with fitness.
StirlingBlue

TheRam wrote:Surely it is now big Sander Berge time?

Got player of the season for Burnley, is a giant, can pick a pass, can do the off the ball stuff.

The game is gone if this man isn’t pursued by Sean dyche all summer.
Didn’t they pay £25m+ for him only recently and since then he’s proved he can cut it in the prem and got their player of the year.

He’ll be going for £30m+ at a minimum, sadly too rich for our blood.

Only hope would be a Harrison style one year loan if they think they’re going to bounce straight back up and want to keep him on the books
TheRam

StirlingBlue wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:36 am Didn’t they pay £25m+ for him only recently and since then he’s proved he can cut it in the prem and got their player of the year.

He’ll be going for £30m+ at a minimum, sadly too rich for our blood.

Only hope would be a Harrison style one year loan if they think they’re going to bounce straight back up and want to keep him on the books
No chance he’ll be going for that.

I’m sure they paid a lot less than £25m plus with them going down he becomes cheaper.

He’s getable surely?
Cereal Killer

TheRam wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:40 am No chance he’ll be going for that.

I’m sure they paid a lot less than £25m plus with them going down he becomes cheaper.

He’s getable surely?
£15m as he was in the last year of his contract and had fallen out with the clueless, rudderless club hierarchy… so he’d be ideal!
TheRam

Both wrong. £12m

Thank you. Next.
Kerryblueboy

Do we not need to stop buying players from relegated clubs and change our approach to signing young players with higher ceiling and a couple of decent loans frees as well
brap2

Think he might secretly be crap you know, Berge.

Big Phil billing been dropped from Bournemouth a bit under the new man hasn't he. I'm a fan.
Dchans

I like him
brap2

TheRam wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:18 am https://fbref.com/en/players/d328a254/Philip-Billing

Bloody hell
Wassup
cassius

It's a yes on Philly Danish from me.

Berge has shades of Gareth Barry for me - looks like he's running in quicksand but doesn't actually need any pace because his positioning and passing range are great.
StirlingBlue

TheRam wrote:Both wrong. £12m

Thank you. Next.
Right you are - I was mixed up with his move to Sheffield United which was 25m.

I’d be surprised if he moved for under £25m
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic