End of Moshiri - Takeover Celebration Thread

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Trowel

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

He very strongly hints towards Bell, Downing and MSP in that statement, but it's just refreshing after all this time to finally hear someone serious talking about Everton as a credible investment opportunity. Roll on June.
AjaxAndy

“There’s the guy running it (Moshiri) who’s still calling the shots. Maybe we’re uniquely positioned to solve a lot of problems for people but we’re just watching it right now because there are other people who already own pieces of that club who also want to figure it out. I’m looking at that but it’s quite confusing and some things have to clean up.”

Maybe it's just me, but this reads a bit like Usmanov but could be MSP etc as @Trowel said above
crackling

AjaxAndy wrote:“There’s the guy running it (Moshiri) who’s still calling the shots. Maybe we’re uniquely positioned to solve a lot of problems for people but we’re just watching it right now because there are other people who already own pieces of that club who also want to figure it out. I’m looking at that but it’s quite confusing and some things have to clean up.”

Maybe it's just me, but this reads a bit like Usmanov but could be MSP etc as [smention u=78]Trowel[/smention] said above

If Usmanov is still involved, there's no way some guy at Palace is going to know. It would all be buried with offshore accounts and muddy trails. That's just your creative mind in this case.
777Kidnappings

Who's the guy at Palace. How much money does he have? What's his business?
Trowel

777Kidnappings wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 6:11 pm Who's the guy at Palace. How much money does he have? What's his business?
I found some info on him here:

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=john+textor
TheRam

If someone comes and speaks out about this stuff in such a candid way I always take it as they’re desperate and probably trying to force a hand.

I’d be surprised if this fella takes us over but I think it’s going to be a collection of people involved in the running of the club going forward.
777Kidnappings

Trowel wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 6:32 pm I found some info on him here:

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=john+textor
Comedy gold
Bluedylan1

It seems fairly clear to me that Bell and Downing will be heavily involved in the eventual new ownership, as direct participants or brokers to an appropriate new owner, which is encouraging. There were reports that Moshiri flew to Spain this week for a meeting with them, to progress alternatives to 777, so they seem very heavily involved in everything and the penny finally seems to have dropped with Moshiri re:777.

The comments from the Palace guy are a bit of a sideshow, but also still encouraging to hear positive comments about us in the wider community of football ownership.
Audrey Horne

Funny how FAB believe Moshiri....bless them
Escla

Bluedylan1 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:23 pm It seems fairly clear to me that Bell and Downing will be heavily involved in the eventual new ownership, as direct participants or brokers to an appropriate new owner, which is encouraging. There were reports that Moshiri flew to Spain this week for a meeting with them, to progress alternatives to 777, so they seem very heavily involved in everything and the penny finally seems to have dropped with Moshiri re:777.

The comments from the Palace guy are a bit of a sideshow, but also still encouraging to hear positive comments about us in the wider community of football ownership.
You might well be right !

https://members.boardhost.com/peoplesfo ... 35099.html
Gash

Escla wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:56 am You might well be right !

https://members.boardhost.com/peoplesfo ... 35099.html
As an aside, what an absolute mess of a forum that is. I'm getting anxiety just looking at it!
Escla

Gash wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:43 am As an aside, what an absolute mess of a forum that is. I'm getting anxiety just looking at it!
Had never heard of it before I googled Bell and Downing share sales, can’t imagine why anyone would want to be a member of that Forum unless they had been banned from NSNO :snigger:
Trowel

The timing of Bell's share sale was linked to AJ Bell announcing their latest results, plus some big M&A movement on the same day with HL turning down a private equity bid, sending share prices in the sector upwards.
Escla

Trowel wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:20 am The timing of Bell's share sale was linked to AJ Bell announcing their latest results, plus some big M&A movement on the same day with HL turning down a private equity bid, sending share prices in the sector upwards.
I’m guessing that your knowledge of the background to these transactions is more informed than that of The Peoples Forum !
Paddockoldie

Escla wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:16 am Had never heard of it before I googled Bell and Downing share sales, can’t imagine why anyone would want to be a member of that Forum unless they had been banned from NSNO :snigger:
We'll end up with Bell and End knowing us
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic