777 Partners Takeover

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Gash

777 Partners Takeover

According to The Times Josh Warner and Steve Pasko have been cleared by the FA to become directors which presumably means the purchase can go through too.

It's behind a pay wall but if anyone with access could copy and paste it that would be good.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/777- ... -f0kvhrc07
Audrey Horne

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

Gash wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:40 pm According to The Times Josh Warner and Steve Pasko have been cleared by the FA to become directors which presumably means the purchase can go through too.

It's behind a pay wall but if anyone with access could copy and paste it that would be good.

Here you can read free

https://archive.md/0ZT1P
sam of the south

Utterly mad that by the time the points deduction witch hunt has been completed both the cunts that landed us in this mess will be swanning off scott free (I mean Moshiri and Usmanov)
Cozzie

Still not 100% sure about these guys at all.
Blueomar

Something needs to change, so unless the Qataris who gave up on united suddenly decide to come in for us, make that shit happen.
AjaxAndy

We aren't an attractive proposition and so 777 or whoever are likely to be problematic, but it's where we are as a club.

I don't want them to take us over, but I don't want Moshiri and I most likely wouldn't want any other viable alternative.
Phillyt

Rumours on the Twitter (they first appeared in that unmentionable paper last night) that an Indian consortium are throwing their hat in now.

If we come out of the P&S situation with little damage then more would start coming out of the woodwork.
MayorFarnham

So wait until a deal is practically done then show your interest. It's not like people didn't know we were for sale.
Fynci

Phillyt wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:03 pm Rumours on the Twitter (they first appeared in that unmentionable paper last night) that an Indian consortium are throwing their hat in now.

If we come out of the P&S situation with little damage then more would start coming out of the woodwork.
Is it the Venky's?
Phillyt

Fynci wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:35 am
Phillyt wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:03 pm Rumours on the Twitter (they first appeared in that unmentionable paper last night) that an Indian consortium are throwing their hat in now.

Is it the Venky's?
Christ I hope not. They can barely afford Blackburn. No I think the suggestion is that it’s a member of the ambani family. They have looked at us before and we’re chased off by previous owners.
Escla

Gash wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:40 pm According to The Times Josh Warner and Steve Pasko have been cleared by the FA to become directors which presumably means the purchase can go through too.

Still needs FCA approval which will be the trickiest part of the process.
Cozzie

😬

Borrow from Peter to pay Paul.

Problem is haven't they loaned us like 40M already just to keep the lights on?

We're knee deep in it now with them anyway.
CraigS...

Mukesh Ambani

Just going by what has been said , it looks to be this man

With an estimated net worth of $91.2 billion as of August 2023,
Blueomar

CraigS... wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:04 am Mukesh Ambani

Just going by what has been said , it looks to be this man

With an estimated net worth of $91.2 billion as of August 2023,
Might be just enough for EFC to not put him in the poor-house!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic