777 Partners Takeover

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Cereal Killer

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

We won’t be loaning any players through the multi club system as they’ll have sold them all to buy us :lol:
Trowel

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... e-777-deal

Everton FC’s main financial adviser, Deloitte LLP, is scrambling to find new backers to save a takeover of the struggling club by US investment firm 777 Partners amid fears that the deal could collapse, according to people familiar with the matter.

Deloitte has been seeking fresh funding from sports-focused investors and lenders to get 777’s deal over the line, the people said, asking not to be identified because the information is private.
Free Agent

Bleak!
Cereal Killer

Trowel wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:50 am https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... e-777-deal

Everton FC’s main financial adviser, Deloitte LLP, is scrambling to find new backers to save a takeover of the struggling club by US investment firm 777 Partners amid fears that the deal could collapse, according to people familiar with the matter.

Deloitte has been seeking fresh funding from sports-focused investors and lenders to get 777’s deal over the line, the people said, asking not to be identified because the information is private.
I mean isn’t that their whole business model anyway?

Get other people to invest money in stuff they want to takeover as they don’t actually have any of their own?
Jimmywhack

Champagne lifestyle, Lemonade wages
Trowel

Seems even Moshiri now recognises that 777 aren't capable of closing this, good.
Cozzie

Anyone able to post the full article from the NY Times?

Made up this may be off.

Good things come in threes?

Win over Forst. This deal (hopefully) off.

Ahem....Derby win next?
Audrey Horne

Cozzie wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:22 pm Anyone able to post the full article from the NY Times?

Made up this may be off.

Good things come in threes?

Win over Forst. This deal (hopefully) off.

Ahem....Derby win next?
https://archive.ph/9E4h4
Granite

Now what?

They weren’t great perspective owners but I don’t see it as a good thing that the people paying to keep the lights on are going to be out the picture.

These’s no one else waiting in the wings to buy us. Aside administration, the club will never be cheaper.

MSP turned down the option to take control, the other week. It’s a money pit.

Moshiri has well documented cash flow issues and he was only due to make back £64m from the 777 sale. It would suit him better to put us in administration than commit to paying £20m a month to keep us afloat for the foreseeable.

Then you’ve got the impact to the playing side. Even if a new buyer comes in tomorrow, the deal won’t get ratified before the summer and will have a massive impact on our ability to recruit. Those deals should be getting done, now.

It’s just an absolute shit show and the club really is on the brink.
777Kidnappings

I think 777 actually probably know how to run a football club. They'll lack of money and the constant awful press are the issues.

Agree with whats been said above. No one is coming in least not at the price 777 agreed. The club is pretty much worth zero now and it feels like financially we still haven't hit bottom
Trowel

Oh well

Blueomar

Please, make it stop.
AndSeel

The debt we would owe to this lot if this falls through would be terrifying.

Sent from my SM-G977B using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Trowel

Toffee1

Trowel wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:23 pm
Farhad Moshiri, should be committed if he thinks this lot are the answer.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic