Thelwell talking strategy

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Silas

Thelwell talking strategy

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/3777179/ ... jSnKiETr6s

He seems to know what he's doing and acknowledges where there have been fuck ups in the past. Glad he was a big part of recruiting dyche think previously the role has been watered down but he seems to have more trust
Cozzie

Re: Thelwell talking strategy

On top of this I genuinely believe he is the only DoF we've had that's TRULY been allowed to crack on with his job properly.

At least that's how it seems.
Trowel

Good interview, pretty much a summary of the interview he did with Mark Chapman as part of the podcast.

Glad to see the club starting to come back to comms like this.
Trowel

He's done something here too, interesting
https://twitter.com/ALANMYERSMEDIA/status/1723017602425831461
Trowel

https://twitter.com/ground_guru/status/1725155901785387307
Bluedylan1

He communicates really well, Kev. It's not all just fluff, which sometimes football people can be guilty of. It's nice to know there's a brain overseeing some of our behaviour.
Cods

Wonder why after so much media silence Kev's being wheeled out to talk to all and sundry. What's fundamentally changed inside the club for it to be so.

Timed to coincide with a few positive results makes sense, but I'm not sure during the BBC Bould/Chapman release we were doing all that well, even if the PR result from it was positive.

Have 777 suggested it's this or 'seeya Kev', or too cynical? I think it's fair to assume he's not had license to do so before now.
Robioto

Should have got £20m more for Richarlison, useless.

This is a joke BTW
Gash

I like these little updates that he gives, it feels like a deliberate attempt to keep the fans a bit more informed than in the past.

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/3886805/ ... all-update
Gary1878

I was really impressed with both the update before the Jan transfer window and this latest one.

It’s proactive, clear and concise. It also shows that KT is firmly in control.
Bluedylan1

Bring him home on a free and fairly low wages, Kev.
4evablu

myself and others were saying bring him back 18 months - 2years ago but got absolute pelters on here for it...
he's completely turned himself around as a footballer and good luck to him..(but not too much for luton)
WBFBTPL
Shogun

Well done to him for staying fit and professional for a season, would have been mental to sign him before this Luton spell.
MmmBlueBranthwaite

Robioto wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:53 pm Should have got £20m more for Richarlison, useless.
Boo

Louder Booing
Farming karma like the Dalai Llama
AjaxAndy

Still wouldn't have Barkley here... He's had half a decent season in what 5+ years?

He wouldn't fit in a Dyche team and his training has never seemed to be up to the Dyche levels required so would immediately fall out with the manager.

His just being back at the club would be incredibly toxic because most fans strongly dislike him (and rightly so).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic