Liverpool being bellends

Chat about football that isn't Everton in here
Bluedylan1

Re: Liverpool being bellends

They're so rattled by the tiniest bit of negativity (like losing their second game in the whole season!). It's incredible. Such a fragile collective of people involved with that club. Imagine they actually had any real adversity.
Audrey Horne

hahahahah omg why do they tell everyone constantly that they are the first club to do things??

YNWA fist pumps

YNWA footy celebrations

:lol:
Shogun

Wait until they find out what song Dortmund and Celtic come out to
Bob Sacamano

Jesus Christ they’re exhausting
Evertonfc15

Audrey Horne wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:01 pm Let’s not forget Peter Drury, who will be chocking on hyperboles and long, poetic sentences as Carragher sucks desperately on helium to ensure his squeaky excitable voice is as realistic as possible. Because HE IS LIVERPOOL, remember.
if peter drury is commentating on a lpool match i always turn the sound off - its embarrassing
it makes me cringe
i turn the radio commentary up on bbc 5 live or talksport and listen to either of these presenters who are usually ok
Shogun

Klopp and van Dijk building themselves as underdogs for the final due to their injuries. Because Salah (he'll be fine) - Gakpo - Diaz is an attacking trio that is championship standard really and they're only on 1k per week and probably worth about the same in transfer fees.
Shogun

Go'ed Poch

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... p-referee/

Mauricio Pochettino: I hope referees do not get caught up in emotion of Jurgen Klopp's farewell

Pochettino has asked for the referee to be 'fair' in Carabao Cup final after feeling decisions went against his side at Anfield in January

Mauricio Pochettino has urged referee Chris Kavanagh and his officials not to get carried away with the emotion of Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp’s long goodbye and to be “fair” with his Chelsea team.

Chelsea face Liverpool in Sunday’s Carabao Cup final, which could represent Klopp’s last Wembley appearance as manager before he leaves the club at the end of the season.

Pochettino’s Chelsea were Liverpool’s first Premier League opponents at Anfield after Klopp announced his departure. The Blues were thrashed 4-1, but Pochettino is still annoyed by the officiating after his team were denied two penalties.

Asked if there is extra pressure on Klopp and Liverpool to deliver a trophy before he leaves, Chelsea head coach Pochettino replied: “Good question. It is not pressure for him. No. Maybe it is for the people who want to celebrate with Liverpool.

“I think we need to be sure we are going to compete and be fair in every single decision. When we played against Liverpool at Anfield, I think too many decisions … not one key decision was for us. Two penalties were not given. Duels, 50-50s, always for another colour. Always red. I want to be treated in a fair way.

“Of course, we are going to celebrate. I am the first who is going to say that Liverpool is amazing and Klopp is one of the best coaches in the world. But I think after my last experience playing there, what I want in Wembley is to go there and not feel the pressure. It is to play a game at the same level and the best team will win. But not to feel the pressure of people around.”

Pochettino added: “They were better than us [at Anfield], of course. But the first decision after five minutes was a clear penalty. In the second half it was a penalty, [Christopher] Nkunku. We are Chelsea and we need to compete with the same tools. If they are better well done and we congratulate them, but be fair in every single decision. The pressure is about not delivering the job for Klopp, no, the pressure is not to be part of the … you know?”

At that point the Chelsea media officer interjected with the word “hype.”

Pochettino also denied that spoiling Liverpool’s party for Klopp will act as any extra motivation and added: “No, no, We want to win because of Chelsea. But of course Liverpool want to win. But please, not another party involved in the game will be part of the celebration that Klopp is leaving, no? That is important.”
Toffee1

Bob Sacamano

Is he….. is he doing the cha cha slide in that photo?
74Blue

Bob Sacamano wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:08 pm Is he….. is he doing the cha cha slide in that photo?
No, he's just been dazzled by Klopp's fucking turkey teeth
Audrey Horne

My mate just shared pic from last night and put ‘we are taking over the world with teenagers’

I hate them.
Cereal Killer

Audrey Horne wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:44 am My mate just shared pic from last night and put ‘we are taking over the world with teenagers’

I hate them.
All believe their own hype

They aren’t taking over fuck all with teenagers

They didn’t even have the younger starting lineup in the cup final
Goaljira

74Blue wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:12 am No, he's just been dazzled by Klopp's fucking turkey teeth
Bally

Some of the pics they've made since Sunday have been noncey as fuck

Sent from my Pixel 7a using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Shogun

'Trent' picking up £50 per week no doubt

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic