Mykolenko

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Silas

Re: Vitaliy Mykolenko

He's not particularly creative but he's got a good strike on him when he does get forward. He can cause problems when he chooses
Cozzie

Digging him at the moment. His composure is brilliant at times.
biziclop

Mykolinho strikes again!
Cantoffee

Great underlapping runs with McNeil often hugging the touchline.

Definitely looking like a premier league LB recently and I had my doubts. I dont find he's a great crosser of the ball but he can hit he well.

Fairly strong defensively although showed Eze inside too much. Eze mugged off every player on the field though, unreal player.
Audrey Horne

Absolutely overjoyed for him (and us!)
Bluedylan1

I think he's playing well and playing close to the limit of his abilities, which is a credit to him. Never going to be a world beater, but he's been reliable for a while and thrown in the odd attacking flourish now and then.
Blueomar

Lucas who?
AjaxAndy

Got to give him huge credit for his sudden attacking endeavour... Could have scored just before the header but the defender blocked, and then he stayed in the danger zone to power home a DCL esque header.

Starting to look like a premier league left back and hope he continues to get in those dangerous positions and be a threat.
Paddockoldie

Got to give him credit because I've ripped him in the past. He's playing with confidence and seems to have belief in himself at the moment. He's got a decent peg on him... no Baines but very few are. Keep it up Myk
Escla

AjaxAndy wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:22 pm Got to give him huge credit for his sudden attacking endeavour... Could have scored just before the header but the defender blocked, and then he stayed in the danger zone to power home a DCL esque header.

Starting to look like a premier league left back and hope he continues to get in those dangerous positions and be a threat.
Might have to give Dyche a bit of credit for that too ?
AjaxAndy

Escla wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:09 pm
AjaxAndy wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:22 pm Got to give him huge credit for his sudden attacking endeavour... Could have scored just before the header but the defender blocked, and then he stayed in the danger zone to power home a DCL esque header.

Might have to give Dyche a bit of credit for that too ?
Yeah I'd agree there, dropped him, made him fight for his place, and somehow increased his attacking contributions to the point where he seems to be in the box all of a sudden when we're attacking. Credit well and truly deserved for the manager!
American Evertonian

He’s looking stronger. Still lacking a bit going forward but it is improving. Needs to improve his crossing, but I may just be a bit harsh since most of us are used to seeing Leighton Baines bossing it from that position.
Feed the Yak!
Shogun

Using Leighton Baines or even Lucas Digne as a barometer for the lad is only going to end in disappointment even if he turns out great.
Trowel

https://twitter.com/WhoScored/status/1725124808252256713
superpull

Suspect teams thought of him in the same manner as this forum and have under-estimated him as a threat.

Reckon we'll see more defensive coverage of him crossing the half-way line going forward.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic