Amadou Onana

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
4evablu

Re: Amadou Onana

Heard whispers Newcastle were at Goodison today to complete the details of the Onana deal !!
Hope it’s bollox
WBFBTPL
Cozzie

4evablu wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:45 pm Heard whispers Newcastle were at Goodison today to complete the details of the Onana deal !!
Hope it’s bollox
Depends really on what the actual deal is.
Cozzie

I don't think we should be doing any business in or out myself.

Onana is still massively important to our midfield, especially now with both Gomes and Doucourè out for however long.
Shogun

I don't like Newcastle but I also don't consider them a real football club anymore. £50m+ and he can go.

cassius

Don't worry, I think that's Michael Owen's helicopter 👍
Gash

It's like we don't have technology these days and everyone still has to travel for face to face meetings in their private helicopters.:)
777Kidnappings

Not arsed about him going. Think we can get better than what he currently offers for much less than 50m. We've got to try and balance the books so someone has to be sold
Blueomar

777Kidnappings wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:26 pm Not arsed about him going. Think we can get better than what he currently offers for much less than 50m. We've got to try and balance the books so someone has to be sold
You trust this lot to do that?
777Kidnappings

Blueomar wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:36 pm You trust this lot to do that?
I think we've bought well under current management. Beyond that though we have to try. We can't not player trade because we might fuck it up. Its our only way out of even some of the mess we've made

Really not keen in Onana. I'm a crappy judge of potential but what he currently offers looks like 50m plus worth about 3 times a year. I think we've got 6 or 7 who've been better than him this season. He's a big ticket sale and nowhere near the most important to us
Cereal Killer

Newcastle need to sell to meet FFP regs, not sure they’re splashing £60m+ on a player anytime soon
sam of the south

cassius wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:20 pm Don't worry, I think that's Michael Owen's helicopter 👍
Most charismatic video I’ve ever watched.

Dripping in it.
Cozzie

Cereal Killer wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:57 pm Newcastle need to sell to meet FFP regs, not sure they’re splashing £60m+ on a player anytime soon
I thought they where flogging Almiron for £500billion?
howard1334

777Kidnappings wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:43 pm I think we've bought well under current management. Beyond that though we have to try. We can't not player trade because we might fuck it up. Its our only way out of even some of the mess we've made

Really not keen in Onana. I'm a crappy judge of potential but what he currently offers looks like 50m plus worth about 3 times a year. I think we've got 6 or 7 who've been better than him this season. He's a big ticket sale and nowhere near the most important to us
Yeah... i think you are way undervaluing his contributions now and potential. we shouldn't sell him for less than 60 million, particularly this window.
Bluedylan1

howard1334 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:39 pm Yeah... i think you are way undervaluing his contributions now and potential. we shouldn't sell him for less than 60 million, particularly this window.
Absolutely.
777Kidnappings

Cozzie wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:09 pm I thought they where flogging Almiron for £500billion?
Apparently said he wants to stay
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic