Amadou Onana

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Bluedylan1

Re: Amadou Onana

Big Nevs Vaz wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:53 pm Came on as a sub in Dublin this evening and played centre back. Interesting that Tedesco sees him as a footballing centre back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's probably because he's getting loads of heading practice at Everton, and not much football.
Big Nevs Vaz

Bluedylan1 wrote: It's probably because he's getting loads of heading practice at Everton, and not much football.
He did win a few headers come to think of it.
He also was comfortable picking it up off the keeper and playing it out on the deck….perish the thought.

Cereal Killer

Big Nevs Vaz wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:56 am He also was comfortable picking it up off the keeper and playing it out on the deck….perish the thought.

Sean Dyche dislikes this
Dchans

Been a bit of a snide tonight
brap2

Apparently has a few knocks and is being assessed?

Dropped at the weekend imo
Juanito

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... dou-onana/

If this is the case, I can see him being replaced by frees - Brownhill and Barkley.
Gary1878

@Shogun will love Brownhilinho. He actually nearly scored the other day as well.
brap2

Classic case of Real Madrid watching Carsley and Graveson imo.

Watch the game miss James Garner, watch James Garner see the game, that's what they say.
Bluedylan1

You wonder if we may be better waiting til after the Euros to sell, given that he showcases more of his ability in the national team with better players.
Granite

When are the Euros? I’d imagine he’d have to be sold before June 30th to satisfy the accounts.
Cods

Juanito wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:17 pm https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... dou-onana/

If this is the case, I can see him being replaced by frees - Brownhill and Barkley.
Is there anything serious out there re Barkly coming 'home'?
Imagine wages will be reasonably high, and he might have his choice of clubs.
CraigS...

Cods wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:34 am Is there anything serious out there re Barkly coming 'home'?
Imagine wages will be reasonably high, and he might have his choice of clubs.
£30k a week at Luton
Cods

CraigS... wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:02 am £30k a week at Luton
Would he be looking for double? He could be transformstive for our midfield. And would he come back. His departure wasn't that smooth was it? Can see a mid table club grabbing him if Luton (hopefully) are relegated.
Silas

I'm really not feeling the lad. He's clearly talented but he's never going to thrive here anyway so we should be cashing in. We don't even look much better when he's playing so it's not like he'll be hugely missed.
brap2

Silas wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:53 am I'm really not feeling the lad. He's clearly talented but he's never going to thrive here anyway so we should be cashing in. We don't even look much better when he's playing so it's not like he'll be hugely missed.
And dont it always seems to gooo
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic