David Moyes

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
777Kidnappings

Re: David Moyes

Moyes West ham have spent 100s of millions. Why would he come here where we'd want him to make 100m a year with a significantly worse squad

Also I imagine he earns more than dyche too. So that's a payoff and a higher wage to pay. He's not a realistic option.
MmmBlueBranthwaite

TheRam wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:10 pm Nope.

Takes at least 18 months to start performing at a club. We can’t afford to give him that time.
Fair shout but even the best manager in the world couldn’t get a tune out this bag-o-Shite squad from the start.

Anyone would need at least 2 years to get us back into the top half of the table.

A rebuilding job is required and Moyes has form for that. Even has the European trophy to prove the point.
Farming karma like the Dalai Llama
Deano Blue Boy

Bring him back
Cereal Killer

Bring him back!

I want to see our strikers motoring up those channels nowhere near the goal

Will definitely solve our scoring issues
UnsyisaRhino

Kerryblueboy wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:33 pm There isn’t according to the dyche fan club on here
Oh dear, you're doing it again...
cassius

I'd love to be able to think about the future with some hope and excitement about the club.

Moving on and breaking free from the miserable, groundhog day existence of what being an Everton fan is at the moment.

I'd love to be able to move on from thinking that borrowing from the past is the only way to move into the future.
Kerryblueboy

UnsyisaRhino wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:32 pm Oh dear, you're doing it again...
No not doing anything again it’s been made very clear we can’t afford to sack him there are no managers who would do better under these circumstances so dyche remains until we have some semblance of ownership that can make a decision
Audrey Horne

Embarrassing that this is still being talked about.

Pathetic club aren’t we 😂
TheRam

Kerryblueboy wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:03 am No not doing anything again it’s been made very clear we can’t afford to sack him there are no managers who would do better under these circumstances so dyche remains until we have some semblance of ownership that can make a decision
Is the penny finally dropping?
Kerryblueboy

TheRam wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:04 am Is the penny finally dropping?
Ha ha I hate everything about him but no point talking about moyes coming in the penny might drop with some of ye too soon enough
TheRam

Kerryblueboy wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:29 am Ha ha I hate everything about him but no point talking about moyes coming in the penny might drop with some of ye too soon enough
What’s that then mate?

That the club is a mess, we can’t afford to sack the manager, there’s nobody to make the decision and we won’t be able to attract anyone of any standing because of how bad the situation at the club is?
Kerryblueboy

No that we are going nowhere under dyche playing shit football and completely alienating the fans you don’t need to be such a condescending prick about everything
UnsyisaRhino

Kerryblueboy wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:16 am No that we are going nowhere under dyche playing shit football and completely alienating the fans you don’t need to be such a condescending prick about everything
And you don't have to fill every thread with the same 4 points on repeat, full of passive aggressive whiney comments and snide little digs, but here we are.
777Kidnappings

Kerryblueboy wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:16 am No that we are going nowhere under dyche playing shit football and completely alienating the fans you don’t need to be such a condescending prick about everything
What no champions league qualification or winning cups. Who'd have fucking throught it
Kerryblueboy

777Kidnappings wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:53 pm What no champions league qualification or winning cups. Who'd have fucking throught it
Yeah you keep lappping up the dyche shite it suits your personality
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic