New Kit

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Jamokachi

Re: New Kit

It's blag that, you lemons.
Toshyboy

Cracker retro 88 third shirt doing the rounds in the Gwladys today. Fucked if I can find it with the Umbro branding on like the 3 I seen though
HANNU

Toshyboy wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 7:39 pm Cracker retro 88 third shirt doing the rounds in the Gwladys today. Fucked if I can find it with the Umbro branding on like the 3 I seen though
I think people are getting the customised after they bought them, heard ped on toffee TV talking about getting his mate to add the umbro to one of his retro shirts
Brownie

Castore are fucking abysmal - heard nothing but bad things about them from the rugby clubs that use them
Sir Stealth

Has there actually been official confirmation that Castore are taking over as our kit suppliers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Toffee1

https://castore.com/blogs/press/castore ... ts-licence

Nothing official that I could see about them being our new kit manufacturer but the deal with Hummel ends at the end of the season.
Toddacelli

Goaljira wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 12:22 pm Looks like it should be a Chelsea kit when they were sponsored by Commodore.
Or Leicester sponsored by Ind Coope
Goaljira

Toddacelli wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:32 pm Or Leicester sponsored by Ind Coope
That reference is lost on me.
Toddacelli

Goaljira wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 8:00 pm That reference is lost on me.
Showing me age
Toffee1

Shogun

Nothing iconic but I really liked what Hummel did with us.

Can't say I'm a big an of us moving to a manufacturer that Villa as a club complained about this season.
Bluebridge

Have to say I’m not fussed on Castore, like a nothing make.
Bluebridge

Just hope we have a simple kit for our last season at Goodison and not some fancy shit or what’s been posted on here recently.
AjaxAndy

Shogun wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 7:36 pm Nothing iconic but I really liked what Hummel did with us.

Can't say I'm a big an of us moving to a manufacturer that Villa as a club complained about this season.
James in a Hummel Everton shirt is pretty much etched in my brain, was something special even if it didn't last.

Also Richy playing in the yellow away shirt reminiscent of him in a Brazil shirt was pretty immense too.
brap2

Ended up warming to Hummel, don't feel like they got the training shorts right tho.

The footy kit ones didn't have pockets, the ones with pockets were too long and had a weird waistband.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic