Our Captain Seamus Coleman

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Bluebridge

Re: Our Captain Seamus Coleman

Cereal Killer wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 5:33 pm Where’s these figures come from?

A quick google shows a ton of results generally all between £55k and £75k
I saw something on here the other day regarding players wages, think Gomes was highest about £125k Holgate on £68k 🤨
Toffee1

Trowel

Escla

Would imagine that he has been offered much lower wages and has to weigh up whatever offers are coming his way as a free agent, it will be a tough one to call.
Toffee1

NomadskiEFC

It’s hurts me that so many fantastic long time servants of our club see their time pass by without any honours to celebrate their time with us.

Hibbert, Baines, Jags, Seamus to name a few. Really guts me they gave their career to us and didn’t even leave with so much as a league cup.
Trowel

Kerryblueboy

Some man is Seamus literally not one negative story about him all the time he has been here
Mouse

Kerryblueboy wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 9:18 pm Some man is Seamus literally not one negative story about him all the time he has been here
He's a feckin marvel. He's worth a contract whether he plays or not. No-one at the club today represents the club as he does, he's a marketing and a PR gift and a mentor to young players and new arrivals. My dad worshipped him as part of the great tradition of Irish Evertonians and that''s more than enough for me. Sound as a pound.
TheRam

What a player though.

For a large period he was the best in the league in his position and other than Baines we can’t really say that about anyone else in the premier league era.

Never seen a right back score the types of goals he scored for us, all at important moments as well.

The one at palace in the last minute. The touch, the top bin finish.

The swansea one. That one against Southampton.

His performance against arsenal which is an all time great Everton performance.

When he come on against spurs that time in his premier league debut I think? Changed the game at right back, they didn’t know how to deal with him.

Time he got his flowers for being an incredible footballer.

60k. Lol.
AllyBlue14

TheRam wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 9:53 pm What a player though.

For a large period he was the best in the league in his position and other than Baines we can’t really say that about anyone else in the premier league era.

Never seen a right back score the types of goals he scored for us, all at important moments as well.

The one at palace in the last minute. The touch, the top bin finish.

The swansea one. That one against Southampton.

His performance against arsenal which is an all time great Everton performance.

When he come on against spurs that time in his premier league debut I think? Changed the game at right back, they didn’t know how to deal with him.

Time he got his flowers for being an incredible footballer.

60k. Lol.
Leeds last season - crucial win.
Mouse

Also love that he's never worked out how to celebrate a goal other go mental, kick advertising boards and push his own players out of the way. None of your new-fangled, pre-arranged routines for Seamus.
Bluebridge

Mouse wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:45 am Also love that he's never worked out how to celebrate a goal other go mental, kick advertising boards and push his own players out of the way. None of your new-fangled, pre-arranged routines for Seamus.
I love his celebrations, totally in your face!
NomadskiEFC

You just know he keeps shit straight in the dressing room too.
Toffee1

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic