2023/24 Prediction League - Final Standings

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
American Evertonian
Prediction League Champion

Re: 2023/24 Prediction League - Final Standings

Shogun wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:02 am And the winner is...

AMERICAN EVERTONIAN

Final Matchday Top 20

@tractor and @weimaranerblues both going out in style with the top scores for the final week.

@Trowel went with a 2-2 draw to have a chance at the title but ultimately had to settle for third in the table. @Lincs Toffee went for a 1-3 defeat and Odegaard as the scorer... Had he predicted any of the scorers correctly then he'd have won the title but is instead our runner-up for the season...

...Which means that with a crucial correct result in predicting 2-0 defeat and Trossard first scorer, @American Evertonian lifts the trophy a full decade on since he last tasted prediction league silverware! Well done mate!

I'm sure @Lincs Toffee will sort out the money but last season it was split 4 ways, so as far as I make it then the top 3 and @eyesalwaysblue are the cash winners this season.

Appreciate everyone for taking part this season and always welcome feedback on how to improve the league :thumbs:

Full table: https://i.imgur.com/Sb7Ct58.png

This is an awesome write up. Thank you gents for putting this together. No matter how bleak the season looks I always looked forward to the prediction league.

@shogun - thank you for the banner by my name. I will wear it proudly! Glad to be part of the two time winners club even though my last win was about a decade ago 😅. Again, I really appreciate you all for doing this and putting so much effort into it.
Feed the Yak!
cassius

American Evertonian wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:35 pm This is an awesome write up. Thank you gents for putting this together. No matter how bleak the season looks I always looked forward to the prediction league.

@shogun - thank you for the banner by my name. I will wear it proudly! Glad to be part of the two time winners club even though my last win was about a decade ago 😅. Again, I really appreciate you all for doing this and putting so much effort into it.
I think your missus deserves some thanks too, without her logging in you wouldn't be here today
Lincs Toffee

American Evertonian wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:35 pm This is an awesome write up. Thank you gents for putting this together. No matter how bleak the season looks I always looked forward to the prediction league.

@American Evertonian Can you please send me your payment details mate so I can get your winnings over to you !
Also @eyesalwaysblue , if you can send me yours too ! @Trowel
Has asked me to roll over his into next years pot ☺️
American Evertonian

Lincs Toffee wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:16 am @American Evertonian Can you please send me your payment details mate so I can get your winnings over to you !
Also @eyesalwaysblue , if you can send me yours too ! @Trowel
Has asked me to roll over his into next years pot ☺️
If you don’t mind - can you use my winnings to pay the entry fee for myself and whomever finished 2nd and 3rd for the prediction league next season? The rest can you please donate to EITC for me?

If they are using their winnings for their entry next year then please use the winnings to cover whomever finished behind them.
Feed the Yak!
Lincs Toffee

No problem at all mate, consider it done 👍🏼
I have already donated to EiTC so easily sorted… Thank you 🙏🏼 💙
American Evertonian

Lincs Toffee wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:13 am No problem at all mate, consider it done 👍🏼
I have already donated to EiTC so easily sorted… Thank you 🙏🏼 💙
Thank you for doing that and for helping with the prediction league. You’re a good man. 🙏🏻
Feed the Yak!
NomadskiEFC

Congratulations @American Evertonian and kudos for the generosity of giving the winnings to EITC. Classy as fuck, that.

Great job @Shogun for another PL done well.

I will endeavour to try and make more than 8 predications next season! :D
Escla

Congrats to American, massive thanks to Shogs for a fantastic competition admin.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic