Super Frank Lampard

Chat about football that isn't Everton in here
Shogun

Super Frank Lampard

Doesn't mean much but currently 1/4 on for the Bristol City job.

I wish him no ill but I just don't see a successful manager in him. He was really really bad with us. Would have been better picking up a coaching job with a top manager (I'm sure he has the connections) before jumping into another manager job.
blueToffee

Re: Super Frank Lampard

I suppose it will at least be a decent litmus test of his managerial skills. If he does well with them sans a raft of Chelsea loanees then he'll start to get more credit in the bank as a manager.
CannockPricey

I honestly can't see them staying up if they appoint Lampard. If Eustace is interested, he has to be a better bet at Championship level.

If he isn't, maybe pick the team out of a tombola or raffle the job off to a season ticket holder.
biziclop

Shogun wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:40 am Doesn't mean much but currently 1/4 on for the Bristol City job.

I wish him no ill but I just don't see a successful manager in him. He was really really bad with us. Would have been better picking up a coaching job with a top manager (I'm sure he has the connections) before jumping into another manager job.
He strikes me as someone who genuinely cares but lacks the skills.
Stumpy

How anybody would consider giving him a job after what he did with us is beyond me.
But the fact is he's a name and clueless chairmen will ignore all the warning signs and give him a go.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic