Great Goodison moments.

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
TheRam

Great Goodison moments.

Can be great games, great goals or moments that meant something to you personally.

Two most recent ones for me

Under the lights, horrible Goodison, winning the game from nowhere.

Can’t beat it.
Cozzie

Re: Great Goodison moments.

Cozzie

Cozzie

Didn't notice until now. Around 22-24 seconds you can spot a Fiorentina fan with a Liverpool hat on in the Arteta vid. Stupid gimp, haha.
TheRam

Sebastian fucking Frey.
Escla

Cozzie wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:56 pm Didn't notice until now. Around 22-24 seconds you can spot a Fiorentina fan with a Liverpool hat on in the Arteta vid. Stupid gimp, haha.
And Osman doing his best to deflect that shot away from goal !😂
Shogun

One of my absolute favourites

Cozzie

Shogun wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:57 pm One of my absolute favourites

The weather that day made it 10 times better. Absolutely tenking it down with Hail.
blueforyou

For the 18 months that he was with us, I never idolised a player as much as I did, Andy Gray: his hat-trick against Fortuna Sittard in the 1985 Cup Winners Cup quarter final is most memorable to me - sent/sends tingles down my spine!

Also, the Paul Wilkinson winner against Liverpool at the end of May that year capped off a quite remarkable season - memories are made of this!
NickNack

Goaljira

Do you think we've got one more in us?
TheRam

My first experience of proper limbs.

What a goal. I remember rooney coming on and running the game.
Shogun

It's forgotten because we lost the match but when Kilbane pulled this back the 3-3, the crowd went absolutely mental

You'd be forgiven for thinking Dyche was in charge when you see our goals!

Risky

Shogun wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:36 pm It's forgotten because we lost the match but when Kilbane pulled this back the 3-3, the crowd went absolutely mental

You'd be forgiven for thinking Dyche was in charge when you see our goals!

I was in the Main Stand for this game right over at the Gwladys Street side of it, and I forgot my glasses so barely saw the first 6 goals up the other end. The only 1 I saw properly was the winner.

It was bitterly cold and windy, and when I went back to the boat that evening it got cancelled because of the wind. Got told we could sleep on it but that the bar and cafe wouldn't be open so ended up having an unexpected night out.

I'd nominate the Coventry game in 98. Just an absolute surreal afternoon from Farrelly's goal onwards with the radio reports coming in, Coventry fans shouting over false goal news in the Bullens, the stress of everything appearing to go wrong, and then the pitch invasion, the Johnson Is A Cunt banner on the pitch, both sets of fans chanting "We are premier league" and then the summer rain storm at the end too.
Paddockoldie

A lasting memory for me was the Andy King derby. I was about 14-15, in the street end. I had a great view of the shot and the eruption around me when it went in was overwhelming for me. The singing at the end of Andy is our king, ringing out was special.

The 5:0 rout of United was probably the best half of football I've ever seen us play. I've had so many over the years. Sharp's goal of the season against Spurs was another
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic