56%
Liverpool
44%
Arsenal
No votes

Total votes: 16

Shogun

Who wins the league?

I know plenty won't give a shit but it is a genuinely close 3-way battle with only a couple of months left to go.

I think Arsenal will lose at the weekend but even then I think Wolves, Spurs and Man United away are all fixtures where I could see them imploding. If they won the title with that run-in then it would be a pretty incredible.

I could quite easily see Liverpool and Man city repeating what they did a few years ago and winning every match.
unfortunately that does mean a Liverpool title win.

CannockPricey

Re: Who wins the league?

City. Out of the three they have realistically played the worst given what they are capable of and are still bang there. This is their time of the season to kick on. I think they beat Arsenal this weekend but I sort of hope they don't as they will then become a really backable price and I will have a few quid then.
Audrey Horne

The shite :(
777Kidnappings

Liverpool. They aren't as good as city but seem to find a way over and over.
TheRam

777Kidnappings wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:49 am Liverpool. They aren't as good as city but seem to find a way over and over.
Even though they’ve only won one league in the last 30 years?
777Kidnappings

TheRam wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:56 pm Even though they’ve only won one league in the last 30 years?
I didn't mean to win leagues. I meant to win games when playing poorly in recent years. It feels like if city drop off they might not win while Liverpool just seem to have plenty of luck to go with being a really good team.
Shogun

That's Man City needing Liverpool to drop points in two fixtures (because they're not going to lose any). Arsenal the only hope with some really tough fixtures.

It's over imo.
Bluedylan1

Liverpool could certainly lose at Old Trafford again. Also Spurs and Villa will be difficult fixtures. Plus you often get a mad result or two thrown in.

Loads of ups and downs still to happen. Crazy to say anything definitive imo.
TheRam

I obviously isn’t over.

Come on shogs. Both teams were happy not to lose that.
Shogun

Man United are rubbish and were lucky in the cup, can't see them getting away with it again.

Villa A is a tough fixture tbf but they could have CL sewn up at that point.

Would expect them to bum Spurs, as they should have in the reverse fixture without the VAR decisions.

They simply don't drop points against sides not at the top.
Bluedylan1

I'm just glad it isn't decided by the NSNO 'it's over' crew, because Liverpool would be going for their 8th straight title this season.
Shogun

Not sure I have ever backed them to win the title tbf to me. Maybe the season where Conte did a number on them at Anfield towards the end of the season.

They're huge favourites, don't think that can be argued.
Evertonfc15

unf its the shite
whoever is top at easter tends to win the league
city just keep selling their best players and its this time of the season that its hurting city
arsenal are just arsenal - no confidence in them winning every remaining game - although every arsenal fan would say different
the shite find a away with the force field around their own goal protecting it and the indian sign against every other team in the premier league
bigmanbob

Literally couldn't give two fucks
Goaljira

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic