Dyche

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Jimmywhack

Re: Dyche

We have to get through this season. If we stay up and get investment then we look at a new manager

For now, we have to prey he has a look and changes things up a little or gets some luck and dcl, Beto, Doucoure and maybe McNeil realise that the ball is meant to go in the net
Champagne lifestyle, Lemonade wages
TheRam

Kia still has his claws in the club then.
Cozzie

Just feels like the club is teetering, absolutely no leadership, thelwell wanting out now apparently despite dropping loads of snippets on the official site about his three year plan going forward. No idea what the plan is for ownership.

Just feels like its delicately poised and is only a Gnats Fart away from tipping.
777Kidnappings

TheRam wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:45 am https://x.com/evertonnewsfeed/status/17 ... 12613?s=46

Kia still has his claws in the club then.

Moshiri has to be the world's biggest mug. 100s of million on shite and he's still letting his pretend mates in football push more shite on us
American Evertonian
Prediction League Champion
Prediction League Champion

Honestly I would look at Corberan if West Brom aren’t promoted. McKenna I think is a pipe dream if Ipswich aren’t promoted which it seems likely they will be.

I’ve always admired Wagner as well although I am well aware many on her probably don’t.

I know it will be difficult to recruit a quality manager let alone players until we get clarity on the takeover and PL status, but I just don’t really see a way we will be on an upward trend with Dyche remaining as manager after this season.
Feed the Yak!
TheRam

American Evertonian wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:39 am Honestly I would look at Corberan if West Brom aren’t promoted. McKenna I think is a pipe dream if Ipswich aren’t promoted which it seems likely they will be.

I’ve always admired Wagner as well although I am well aware many on her probably don’t.

I know it will be difficult to recruit a quality manager let alone players until we get clarity on the takeover and PL status, but I just don’t really see a way we will be on an upward trend with Dyche remaining as manager after this season.
Wasn’t you talking about sacking dyche after the Burnley game if we don’t win?

Who would you get to replace him now if that’s the case.
Escla

Which manager would like to take this scary shit show on ?

Sanctions, survival and takeover limbo – Everton face defining month
With a packed schedule, debts to be settled for their new stadium and the threat of another points deduction, April is shaping up to be key for Sean Dyche’s side

Paul Joyce, Northern Football Correspondent | Ian Whittell
There are points to be won, points potentially to be lost, loans to be settled, a takeover to be resolved and builders, staff and players to be paid. April is shaping up to be a month like no other for Everton.
The draw salvaged away to Newcastle United on Tuesday after Dominic Calvert-Lewin’s late penalty, his first goal in six months, did not prevent Sean Dyche from overseeing the unwanted record of the club’s longest winless streak in the Premier League, now standing at 13 matches.
Yet there were some positive
Four of Everton’s five games in April are at Goodison Park
TONY MCARDLE/GETTY

signs in the second half at St James’ Park, to give Everton belief going into Saturday’s crucial relegation showdown with Dyche’s former club Burnley that the dismal run can be ended.
Victory at Goodison Park would
ease relegation concerns, though there is a danger that those three points will only temporarily stay next to Everton’s name in the league table.
The club are due to discover next week what punishment it will re-
ceive for a second breach of the Premier League’s Profitability and Sustainability Rules (PSR). They have already been docked six points (reduced from ten on appeal) for breaking spending rules in 2021-22 and there is an expectation at Everton that another sanction for 2022-23 will be lower, after arguing that double jeopardy should apply. Under the rules, losses of no more than £105 million are allowed over a three-year period and club lawyers stated they had already been punished for the overlap.
With Everton four points clear of the relegation zone in 16th (and seven points clear of second-bottom Burnley) the size of any deduction is key, especially given that, of Dyche’s side’s remaining eight fixtures, four are against the teams below them and one against the team, Brentford, immediately above them. Four of those five matches are at home, plus a trip to Luton Town.
As fraught as that sounds, much of it pales by comparison to the saga of 777 Partners’ proposed buy-out of the club’s owner, Farhad Moshiri, which is also now reaching a critical
dragged Everton back into the mire and Dyche said: “We have had one knock, who knows what comes next?”
Unfortunately, that is feeling off the pitch too. Clarity is coming but that may not result in everyone liking what they see.
Key dates
• April 6 Burnley [h]
• April 8 Verdict from PSR breach due to be passed to club
• April 15 Chelsea [a]; £158m loan to be repaid by 777 Partners to MSP Capital, Farhad Moshiri and local businessmen George Downing and Andy Bell.
• April 21 Nottingham Forest [h]
• April 24 Liverpool [h]
• April 27 Brentford [h]
• Late April Latest tranche of money stadium contractors, Laing O’Rourke, to be paid to keep project on track
Bluedylan1

Dyche is massively lucky that no one in the media is criticising him. Almost 4 months without a win is outrageously bad. We all know there's stuff going on around him. It's shielding him from criticism.
Shogun

Bluedylan1 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:03 pm Dyche is massively lucky that no one in the media is criticising him. Almost 4 months without a win is outrageously bad. We all know there's stuff going on around him. It's shielding him from criticism.
Lose today and I don't think there'll be much pressure on him. 4 months without a win. 3 wins at Goodison and we're now in April. Unacceptable in any circumstances.
Kerryblueboy

I find it hilarious that some on here think no one would want dyche job it’s a premier league manager position loads of quality people would be interested ffs
Kerryblueboy

Bluedylan1 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:03 pm Dyche is massively lucky that no one in the media is criticising him. Almost 4 months without a win is outrageously bad. We all know there's stuff going on around him. It's shielding him from criticism.
Agree the echo so called journalist are so bad as is vinny o Connor they start each question with you are doing a great job Sean or given the circumstances Sean why not ask proper questions like why the fuck Godfrey every week why constantly long ball football etc he has it really soft from them
Bluedylan1

We all know the club is a mess. I don't need a bunch of Liverpool supporting journalists to tell me that. I also don't need to hear those journalists telling him how Dyche has an impossible job, and implying that he's beyond criticism after we've just watched 4 months of some of the worst football you could ever wish to see.

Klopp loses two games in a row, and they all have heart attacks and write ''club in crisis'' articles. But God forbid an Everton fan thinks we should win the occasional game.
Evertonian in NC

Even as someone with moderate sympathy for Dyche, nothing boils my blood quite like Jamie Carragher and such talking about how great he is and gives Everton what they want in a club.
Kerryblueboy

That’s exactly the point isn’t it carragher saying Everton supporters love long balls and flying into tackles implying we wouldn’t want good football at goodison as it wouldn’t suit us
Shogun

You don't remember during Martinez's first season that everybody hated it and just wants Jags to lash it at Lukaku's head?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic