Dyche

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Kerryblueboy

Re: Dyche

777Kidnappings wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:39 pm Poor bugger. Maybe we could start a go fund me for him when he sods off and we are relegated and enter administration. Totally disillusioned with him wandering about doing nothing but sporadically pretending to be injured 3 or 4 times a game. He's been absolute shite. Personally I think he fails at a good team. Think it will say a lot more about his character while here if he's a success
Rubbish just shows your mindset no interest in a good footballer just want someone running around flying into tackles he will be an absolute star for a big team no doubt but hey it will be great watching Josh brownhill next season he might be more up your alley
777Kidnappings

Kerryblueboy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:10 pm Rubbish just shows your mindset no interest in a good footballer just want someone running around flying into tackles he will be an absolute star for a big team no doubt but hey it will be great watching Josh brownhill next season he might be more up your alley

I think he should spend the last few weeks of his time here, getting paid a small fortune, trying his best to keep us up. You think it's fine that he's checked out because he doesn't like how we play football. From that you take I just want players to run about and ice no interests in a good footballer

His lack of effort might help push us into administration. I'm not the odd 1 here for not being alright with that. He's been an absolute disgrace. Effort is the bare minimum.
TheRam

Kerryblueboy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:10 pm Rubbish just shows your mindset no interest in a good footballer just want someone running around flying into tackles he will be an absolute star for a big team no doubt but hey it will be great watching Josh brownhill next season he might be more up your alley
Are you happy to accept a player not trying as hard because the system doesn’t suit him?

I agree that theway dyche plays isn’t suited towards Onana and getting the best from him, but still, just do what the manager asks and Impose yourself on the game.

He’s still a good enough player to show a lot more than what he’s showing. He has to take some of the responsibility for his performances.
777Kidnappings

Also it's not like he's playing really well but not a hard worker. He's playing poorly and not making any effort. What interest can I have in that. He's not ticking any boxes because he can't be arsed.

Feels like people are so desperate to be proved right on the manager they are cheering players on for not giving a fuck.
Kerryblueboy

What about dyche is he earning his huge wages on more than Onana
brap2

Gash wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:54 pm Most who begrudgingly gave him some credit during those four wins had reverted back to hating him after the Wolves defeat at the end of December. Opinions were formed as soon as he was appointed so it didn't take long to go back to those opinions as soon as a couple of defeats came along, never mind 15 games.
And how wrong they were
The Doc

Some good arguments on both sides in here, it's an enjoyable debate.

Regarding the team, I don't think we look like a group that are fighting together, with a great spirit, like Luton and Forrest. This worries me more than anything. If they're more up for the fight than we are then we're gone.

Major tactical fucks ups aside, like the 6-0, it's the desire to pull some results out the bag that gives survival a chance, at this stage of a season, especially if you're head to head with the teams around you.
777Kidnappings

Kerryblueboy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:24 pm What about dyche is he earning his huge wages on more than Onana
But you think dyche is shite. Are you suggesting he's not trying too?? You are saying onana is a real talent but has checked out. No clue how you can be okay with that
Kerryblueboy

He hasn’t checked out just isn’t suited to dyche ball
777Kidnappings

Kerryblueboy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:07 pm He hasn’t checked out just isn’t suited to dyche ball
About half a page ago you said he'd probably checked out because he was off in the summer. Has he been in touch to tell you that's not the case now.

No basically you've been called out on the ridiculousness of your opinion and switched it up so it's still not the managers fault. If onana shat in your mouth you'd tell us all it was because of his frustration at dycheball.
cassius

Okay I think I'm more bored of the Kerryblue and 777 back and forth than I am with Dyche's football now.
777Kidnappings

cassius wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:18 pm Okay I think I'm more bored of the Kerryblue and 777 back and forth than I am with Dyche's football now.
You'll be begging for another 1 of these back and forths at half 1 on Sunday
UnsyisaRhino

Kerryblueboy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:24 pm What about dyche is he earning his huge wages on more than Onana
How is that relevant?

Onana is being touted as a top talent and is earning a wedge and should be playing better. What Dyche does or doesn't do, or what he gets paid doesn't have any connection to Onana giving up and going on holiday.
Shogun

Worth noting that Onana plays quite a lot and has definitely been no worse than the Birkenhead Pirlo next him lately who has somehow got even worse.

It's not like Onana has been consistently brilliant at any point of his Everton career so far under either manager, whether that's down to us or him.

Bit much to be saying he's given up or being unprofessional imo.
Sir Stealth

15 games is only 4 short of half a season. That’s more than just a slump in form, and he didn’t have enough credit in the bank for questions to not get asked about only having 1 win in that time, combined with the general style of the football being God Awful, he’s lucky to still be in the job - I don’t know how anyone could be confident of us getting out of this mess

Like our form from 4 months ago is just going to magically rediscover itself

Even the 1 win - he smugly boasted about how he played long ball and Burnley couldn’t cope with it. They lost that game down to pure fluke and didn’t deserve to. We were never going to create a goal ourselves and majorly lucked out by them practically throwing the ball in their own net

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic