777 Partners Takeover

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
AjaxAndy

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

Bluedylan1 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 3:29 pm Genuinely at the point where I hope something awful happens to Moshiri.
I reckon something might if he doesn't get back some of the money Usmanov gave him.
Escla

sheer fucking madness !
AndSeel

Hes clearly set a deadline so when they inevitably fail he can be like i gave you every opportunity. I imagine its so he doesnt break some contract we have with them.

Sent from my SM-G977B using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Mouse

Amen to that, good to have you back.
Cereal Killer

AndSeel wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:21 pm Hes clearly set a deadline so when they inevitably fail he can be like i gave you every opportunity. I imagine its so he doesnt break some contract we have with them.

Sent from my SM-G977B using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app
Yeah they’ve been contractural obliged to pay us money every month, it just stops Moshiri having to put his hand in his own pocket for a couple more weeks whilst he lines someone else up
Trowel

Club update via the FAB
Gary1878

This whole saga is a failure of any one person or institution to make sensible and logical decisions.

Moshiri wants to sell, end of. He doesn't care if it is to Kim Jong Un at this stage. He just wants out, and I get it. But 777 don't have the money, and their directors are in all sorts of trouble, and Moshiri doesn't want to admit it. So he extends the deadline to the end of May? Either way, he Moshiri has fucked up, either by the deal falling through, or selling us to unsuitable owners in financial difficulty. The best thing he could have done was to back out a few days ago and save face.

The PL's failure to have a working fit and proper rules regime has meant that this has carried well beyond normal timeframes. They either sign them off as fit and proper owners or they don't. They either show funds, or they don't. If they don't have the cash, then don't sign them off. It's very simple. In financial services, when you are doing money laundering checks, if they don't meet the DD requirements and can't explain source of funds/wealth, they can't open an account. Why isn't the same logic being applied at the Premier League.

777 Partners. Well this is an obvious one, as after Leadenhall's court filing a few days ago, they should now be backing out and confirming that the game is up. But yet they keep going with this charade, continuing as if they have funds available, when clearly they don't.

A Football Regulator needs to happen.
NomadskiEFC

Imagine if we weren’t in the richest league in the world!
MayorFarnham

Moshiri isn't going to spend any more of his money while 777 are coming up with 'theirs'.
Evertonian in NC

/reads thread to catch up

//immediately flies back to the comforting arms of compulsively playing FM20
Gary1878

Evertonian in NC wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:31 pm /reads thread to catch up

//immediately flies back to the comforting arms of compulsively playing FM20
What’s your save?
Evertonian in NC

Gary1878 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 1:36 pm What’s your save?
October 2247. I am sure that is completely and totally normal.
Gary1878

Evertonian in NC wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 1:42 pm October 2247. I am sure that is completely and totally normal.
Cricky. Have Everton won anything in those 223 years? I’m
Toffee1

Evertonian in NC wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 1:42 pm October 2247. I am sure that is completely and totally normal.
Are any descendants of Leela, Bender or Phillip J Fry in your team?
Evertonian in NC

Bad news, Everton are in League Two. Good news? So are the RS. Everton won the Prem 4 times in 13 years with me, before I left for Man City (Everton Board pissed me off).

I try to snap up every Osman descendant that comes through the gene pool.

One day, my latop will just catch fire and melt, and I will be in existential crisis.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic