Summer Transfer Window Discussion

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Escla

Re: Summer Transfer Window Discussion

ToffeeparkUS wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:35 pm Any chance to go back in for little Willy Gnoto if Leeds lose today?
Who knows ? We have no idea if we have any transfer funds or not, who owns the club, do they have any money ?
Free Agent

Summerville, Gnoto, even Gray could be sold if they fail to go up.
Cozzie

Doubt we'll be spending any cash at all.

Until we know the ownership situation.
Escla

By the time our ownership issue is decided the transfer window will have closed with only outgoings to balance the books.
Bluebridge

To be honest I think I’d rather go with free transfers and loans and try and get back on an even keel, there’s going to be loads of decent out of contract players, and good fringe players available on loan. Hopefully if we do that and sell Onana we can keep Brainthwaite. We still have to pay for Beto this summer, so that’s probably our budget gone unless we can do a similar deal with someone else.
Bluebridge

Southampton up so that’s looks like Harrison will be staying on loan again.
What’s the deal with English loans, is it restricted to two or is it just two between premier league clubs?
Bornblue88

ToffeeparkUS wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:35 pm Any chance to go back in for little Willy Gnoto if Leeds lose today?
They’ll probably have to make sales now so he’s most likely to command a decent fee. It depends entirely on our finances because we’re talking around 30m maybe more if there’s competition.
Bluebridge

Bornblue88 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:11 pm They’ll probably have to make sales now so he’s most likely to command a decent fee. It depends entirely on our finances because we’re talking around 30m maybe more if there’s competition.
I doubt he’ll fetch £30m, 20 tops, but that’s too much for us.
Dchans

Great result for us that - the three promoted teams are no better than the three that went down
777Kidnappings

Bluebridge wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:04 pm To be honest I think I’d rather go with free transfers and loans and try and get back on an even keel, there’s going to be loads of decent out of contract players, and good fringe players available on loan. Hopefully if we do that and sell Onana we can keep Brainthwaite. We still have to pay for Beto this summer, so that’s probably our budget gone unless we can do a similar deal with someone else.

Me too. Getting our finances sorted while surviving is progress.

We have to start paying for beto but we've just stopped paying for gomes. It's not just gomes wages we are now saving. The 5m a year transfer fee is done too
Escla

Dchans wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:29 pm Great result for us that - the three promoted teams are no better than the three that went down
Do you really believe that ? Think Shef United, worst ever Premiership haul, Burnley, clueless under Kompany, Soton coming up with massive war chest for player purchase.
777Kidnappings

Escla wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:05 pm Do you really believe that ? Think Shef United, worst ever Premiership haul, Burnley, clueless under Kompany, Soton coming up with massive war chest for player purchase.
Their 125m is just their share of the TV money. They haven't got 125m to spend.
Gary1878

Southampton will need to spend a lot of money to avoid relegation. The team coming up is worse than the one that went down. Pretty much the same players minus ward prowse. If they buy well then they have a chance but it will require a bit of money spent which they don’t usually do.
Shogun

I bet Young can't believe his luck with the state of us and him being mates with the manager.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic