James Garner

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
brap2

Re: James Garner

cassius wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:10 pm A player is labeled as hard working when they run about a lot but is actually a bit crap and doesn't really contribute anything of note.

I was hard working for my 6 a side team.
One of my mates dads once said of me : "he's an honest player"

Which I think is the nicest backhand I've had.
777Kidnappings

He appears to be a plodder. I do think the balance of our entire midfield is wrong though. Think they all make each other look worse. No footballers, no pace, no one wanting to pass and move No one really wanting to be progressive. Be
cassius

Shogun wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:25 pm You were class mate, don't listen to them
Thanks mate, if only my dad was as supportive as you.
Escla

Reportedly we have set a price tag of £20-25 million if Spurs or Newcastle come in for him, o.k. Whose going to be the first to say I’ll drive him there myself !
Cozzie

Escla wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:55 am Reportedly we have set a price tag of £20-25 million if Spurs or Newcastle come in for him, o.k. Whose going to be the first to say I’ll drive him there myself !
I'd say I'd do it, but I reckon he'd be shite company in the car.
Escla

We paid £9m for him, not sure what some of us thought we would be getting for £9m in todays market but if we can turn a £15m profit on him then we’re cooking with gas again !
AjaxAndy

Cozzie wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:04 am I'd say I'd do it, but I reckon he'd be shite company in the car.
He'd be alright in the back but wouldn't be any good further forward.
Goaljira

Escla wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:08 am We paid £9m for him, not sure what some of us thought we would be getting for £9m in todays market but if we can turn a £15m profit on him then we’re cooking with gas again !
https://www.skysports.com/transfer/news ... n-15m-deal

Maybe I'd be a little less harsh on him if he cost £9m? Probably not. He's Tom Davies with better corners.
Escla

Goaljira wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:28 pm https://www.skysports.com/transfer/news ... n-15m-deal

Maybe I'd be a little less harsh on him if he cost £9m? Probably not. He's Tom Davies with better corners.

It was £9m plus up to £15m with add ons, can’t imagine we’ve hit any of the criteria for add ons other than number of appearances.
https://theathletic.com/3554604/2022/08 ... -transfer/
brap2

Crap

Shogun

Not a fan but aren't you going to be high on that list when you play like every minute?
CannockPricey

Shogun wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:01 pm Not a fan but aren't you going to be high on that list when you play like every minute?
Yeah absolutely. Any stat around xg etc etc that doesn't divide it by 90mins becomes a bit meaningless really.
TheRam

If that list was full of rubbish names I’d take it seriously.
brap2

TheRam wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:38 pm If that list was full of rubbish names I’d take it seriously.
Worries me how good some of the names are on it.

That's a list of risky passers, and James Garner.
Cereal Killer

Allowed less shots than Douglas Luiz who top clubs want to spend £100m on

We’ve got a gold mine here lads!

:dance:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic